Selfie & Menang! Stand a chance to win a FREE Elite Helper GoGetter Set worth RM148 by sharing your most creative self-introduction video/photo in the GoGetter Facebook Group. In addition, three lucky voters will be chosen randomly to receive a GoGet Collared shirt worth RM30.
🏆 How to win?
Step 1: Submit your entry as a comment on the Selfie Saturday post with a creative self-introduction video/photo of yourself.
Step 2: The entry with the most 'Likes' wins!
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a verified GoGetter.
- You may submit more than 1 entry during the duration of the Selfie Saturday Contest.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- The entry with the highest number of 'likes' will be the winner and awarded the Elite Helper GoGetter's set worth RM148.
- 3 lucky winners will be chosen randomly from participants that 'like' any entry. You may 'like' as many posts as you wish, however, the number of likes you submitted will not increase your chance of being chosen as a lucky winner as the winner will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be announced on GoGetter Facebook Group and via direct message (DM). By participating in this contest, you provide consent for the Organiser to announce your name and/or release a photograph of you as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement. Your prize may be forfeited to the next winner if you are unable to comply with this condition.
- Winners who fail to respond to their DM within 7 days of contact will be disqualified and the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Prize delivery fees are borne by contest winners. You are required to redeem the prize via the Photobook website using a unique voucher code that will be provided to you.
- The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to, the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
- GoGet reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer at any given moment without prior notice.