What we do not advocate and support:
- Dishonesty. We will suspend any user in the community who fails to honor their promise. Posters who fail to pay GoGetters and GoGetters who steal and cheat will be removed instantly
- Impoliteness and vulgarity. We do not tolerate swear words and verbal abuse in the community.
- Harmful acts. Our community must promote safety and any harmful acts done onto or by users within the community will result in removal from the community.
- Mediocrity. GoGetters epitomise excellence and strive to do their best for their community; at no times do we advocate sub-par service. GoGetters always strive to IMPRESS!
It is the responsibility of everyone in the community to uphold these community principles.
If you experience any violation of the community principles, please report the job through our “Report” button. Team GoGet will take immediate action and suspend any user that does not uphold these community principles.
We practice a ZERO tolerance on any of the following:
- Refusing to pay
- Impolite actions
- Vulgar word use (swear words)
- Physical abuse
- Use of personal data of Job Poster (e.g. contact number/ address) for purposes other than those directly related to the job being claimed on the GoGet platform
- Outsourcing GoGet job to another person
- Taking a job off the GoGet platform
- Subsequently cancelling a completed GoGet job via the App
- Any illegal activities
ZERO tolerance is when GoGet team will immediately remove the user from the community. This is to ensure our community stays safe and secure.