Thank you for spreading the love about GoGet Business to your network!
Terms and conditions:
- All credit purchases must be made via the GoGet website or mobile app from 21st February 2017 onwards.
- This referral incentive program is only available for Business Accounts in the Klang Valley.
- Referral incentive will not be given if the account was already in contact with the GoGet team before the referral was done.
- This program is only valid for Business Accounts in Klang Valley.
- This 5% incentive is only successfully achieved once the new Business Account has successfully paid for their first credit package on the GoGet website or mobile app.
- Each successful referral will receive 5% of total amount credits purchased by new Business Account in the form of GoGet credits. If you are a GoGetter, the GoGet credits gained will automatically be used to pay GoGet Commission (if there is any outstanding statement due to GoGet). If the referral credit is more than the GoGet Commission due, the balance will be kept for the next GoGetter statement.
- GoGetters may be able to redeem these credits for future programs.
- In order for a referrer to properly receive the referral benefit the referred user must click on the referrer’s link before one of the items below:
- signing up for an account
- logging in to their account
- if already logged in, clicking the referral link and then browsing any page
- clicking the referral link and then going to the credits page right after to purchase credits
Referral rewards will not be given if the user already has been contacted by GoGet Team, that was created before he clicked on the referral link and if the referred user had already previously purchased credit.
This is organised by Eternal Meteor Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”). By taking part in this program, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the program at any time without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Achieve 5% credits:
Businesses or users can refer a new Business by inputting a phone number or email address or sharing the referral link under the "Free Credits" section of the app. New Business Accounts are required to create an account on GoGet and purchase via the payment gateway on GoGet. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
How to calculate 5% credits:
If the new business account purchases RM500 credits package on GoGet at the price of RM550, you will be able to achieve 5% of RM500 (RM25). The 5% is on the credits given for the package, excluding any of the free credits or benefits that the first timer may receive as an incentive.
User signed up but have not purchased any credits.
User was not qualified for this referral due to:
- Previously been contacted by the GoGet team and is not eligible for your referral.
- User was previously a GoGet Business user before you tried to refer them.
User purchased credits. You will be rewarded with credits at this point.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
GoGet reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this program at any time without giving any prior notice to the users and the users agree to be bound by those changes.
GoGet's decisions in any matter in relations to the program shall be final and conclusive.
GoGet shall not be liable for any claims by the users or business accounts or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this program