Express (100% guaranteed) match is available for Business Account holders and any GoGet users with credits:
- Any delivery before next day 10am must be created by 10pm.
- Any delivery before next day 10am that is created between 7 to 10pm are applicable to surcharge.
- First drop off location from the pick up location is expected to be delivered within the time calculated in the app according to real time traffic and travel required for that job. Please refer below on Time of Deliver section for conditions that may cause delays.
*Express (100% Guaranteed) and Bulk Orders are available in Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru.
The guarantee is only available for jobs meeting these requirements:-
- Dispatch (pick-up and drop-off only)
- Pick-up and drop-off location is within Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru.
- Jobs to be posted daily between, 8am to 8pm
- Can be carried out by cars or motorcycles from 8am to 9pm, including public holidays.
- Express (100% Guaranteed) Dispatch is not available on National Public Holidays and Kuala Lumpur Holidays
Express (100% guaranteed) match rate is limited to job posting in the correct format, details as below:-
- Every pick-up and drop-off location is clearly provided and input as ONE task each. Clarity of address entails full address details with unit number, street full name, neighborhood, and postcode.
- Drop-off location is limited to 2 different locations in 1 job posting.
- Must specify additional requirements/information when posting a job by completing the relevant fields in the App. Related fields are:-
- Parking requirement
- Vehicle required
- Number of items
- Size of item
- Recipient's phone number
- Vehicle capacity:
- Car: Max 150cm x 50cm x 50cm, total 100kg weight
- Bike: Max 33cm x 32cm x 33cm, total 10kg weight
Availability of Express (100% guaranteed) match rate is limited subject to weather conditions. No guarantee provided during heavy downpour and thunderstorm.
Time of Delivery
GoGetter will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, the ability to meet stated delivery time is subject to conditions outside of GoGetters and GoGet's control (e.g. weather and traffic conditions). Traffic congestion and natural phenomenon such as heavy downpour and thunderstorm might cause delay in delivery.
In the event of being unable to secure a GoGetter when pick up time is approaching, the delivery window will be extended up to extra 30 minutes or more from the initial delivery time in order to provide 100% Guarantee Dispatch.
Type of Jobs
Express (100% guaranteed) match rate does not cover the following type of jobs:-
- Jobs other than dispatch - requires more than just pick-up and drop-off (e.g. purchasing item, collecting cash on behalf, banking tasks, queue at counter, wait in line).
- Non-halal food delivery
- Job that requires additional equipment/tools (e.g. trolley, cooler bag, insulated bag)
- Jobs that require more than 15 mins of loading and unloading of items
- Jobs that require setting up of items or displaying items when delivered
- Jobs that require your favourite GoGetter, Favourite GoGetters are not obliged to accept and do your jobs at all times.
- Job that requires GoGetter with specific attire (e.g. must wear black formal suits, covered shoes)
- Job that requires specific vehicle (e.g. must be Myvi, SUV)
- Posting job that mismatch the details (e.g. item is defined as parcels (1-2 items) but wrote in the notes as "10 tables", delivery to Menara ABC required GoGetter to send the item to level 11 but delivery location was not mark as "parking required")
Responsibility & Additional Charges
GoGet reserves the right to impose additional charges (rates are based on RM15 per hour and based on a pro-rate basis) OR deny the Express (100% guaranteed) match rate service under the following circumstances:-
1. Actual job description is different from the job posting either due to wrong input of details (e.g. delivery address, size/quantity of item) or unforeseen changes subsequent to job being assigned to a GoGetter. It is your responsibility to post a job with accurate information.
2. If you or your recipient is not contactable and/or fail to accept the delivery at the time they are ready for delivery (within 15 minutes upon arrival of GoGetter), or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations.
3. Delays during pick-up and/or drop-off above 15 minutes from the stated job pick-up and/or drop-off time not caused by GoGetter.
4. Last minute cancellation AFTER job has been claimed by a GoGetter
• A cancellation fee of 15% of the original GoGet Fee will be charged if a job is cancelled less than 3 hours prior to job start time.
• A cancellation fee of 30% will be charged for last minute job cancellation (less than 1 hour prior to job start time).
• You must ensure that at the time of pick-up, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to the goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
5. GoGet reserves the right to deny the Express (100% guaranteed) match service to users who received rating of 2 stars or below for more than 3 times.
6. In the event of a re-delivery is required when it is not caused by GoGetter, the additional distance travelled will be charged at RM5 for the first 1-5km and RM1/km for bike and RM1.10/km for car for additional km. GoGetter will make every effort to deliver within re-delivery time requested, however, the ability to meet the request is subject to their availability.
7. In the event where GoGetter is required to do any task that is not listed in the job, GoGetter has the right to reject the additional task. For instance, loading and unloading time takes more than 15 minutes, and returning item(s) to pick up point that is not listed in the job. If GoGetter agrees to perform the task, additional charges will be imposed based on RM15 per hour or distance travelled of RM5 for the first 1-5km and RM1/km for bike and RM1.10/km for car for additional km.
8. Any issues or dispute with the job must be reported within 24 hours upon delivery completion time. Please refer to here more information.
9. Report must be submitted via the app or website. Please refer to here for more information. Failure to do so will affect the ability of our support team to assist you.
You may click on "Report" in the GoGet platform and file your case there. You are required to report the incident within 24 hours. A GoGet support team will be in contact to further discuss the necessary details and information for the case. Please refer to here more information.
Our insurance covers the following:
1. GoGetter mishandling of items
2. GoGetter being late
Our insurance does not cover:
1. Acts of God
2. Delay caused by third party and or merchant at pick up or at drop off
3. Closure of road
4. Delays caused by thunderstorm and weather conditions
GoGet shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
Credit purchased are strictly non-refundable.
Your credits expire 12 months from your last job posted date.
E.g. If you bought RM100 credits on the 1st of Jan 2018, and posted a job on the 2nd of February 2018; your credits will expire on the 2nd February 2019.
If you have been given credits as compensation, all your credits will be also be extended another 12 months from the date of your compensation.
The expiration date applies to all your previous credit purchases.