- It is vital to notify GoGet on a timely manner (within 24 hours of the event).
- The time of the event has to be established within the police report.
- Notifying GoGet must be done via formal communication channels: email (Details below)
- Delay in notification may result in loss of coverage if the reporting provisions of the policy are not strictly adhered to.
- Notify GoGet immediately with the following details:
- Date & Time of Accident/Loss
- Location of incident
- Brief description of the Circumstance/Claim
- Estimated loss / potential damages
- Copies of any Letter/Demand/Summons
- Name & contact details of Defence Counsel if any
- All other information required by the insurance provider (please refer to attachment)
* The unavailability of any of the above document/information should not hinder the NOTIFICATION
1. You may not claim insurance if you are under sixteen (16) years of age or aged over eighty (80) years of age unless approved by the insurance policy provider.
2. The policy will not cover and pay benefits with respect to loss, damage, liability, event or bodily injury which directly or indirectly is a result from:
-illegal or criminal acts
-illness, disease, virus or any bacterial infection other than bacterial infection that is a direct result of an accidental cut or wound.
-intoxication by alcohol or drugs not prescribed by a physician.
|GoGet Insurance Coverage||Own insurance coverage|
|Minor cuts, sprains, bruises||✔|
|Personal belonging (eg: mobile phone, wallet, bag)||✔|
|Loss of limb(s)||✔|
*These are some examples of events. Please review this document for a full list of coverage.
Required documents to submit a claim
Name & NRIC
Date of accident
GPA claim form duly completed (please refer to attachment)
Original medical bills/receipts
Copy of Discharge Summary
Copy of police report (MVA)
Copy of valid driving license (MVA)
Do’s and Don’t When Loss Occurs
- Lodge police reports within 24 hours for the following incidents: -
- GoGetter involved in personal accident
- Break in to your premises / robbery (includes hijacking)
- Third Party Property Damage and / or injury
- Take all reasonable steps to minimize damage or prevent more damage.
- Retain damaged items for examination by Insurer’s representative (loss adjuster).
- Take photographic evidence of situation where possible.
- Take down witnesses Full name as per IC, phone number and photo of IC (if possible)
- Preserve all evidence of damaged property, which may be the subject of your claim. Whenever possible, take photographs with the date stamp.
- Immediately contact GoGet through "Report" button in the job.
- Any communication either verbal or written (such as letter of demand, writ & summons) from the third party or their representative should be immediately notified to GoGet.
- Keep all receipts of transactions, medical bills and repairs.
- Delay in notifying GoGet.
- Proceed with repair work without discussions with Insurer’s representative (loss adjuster) except in the event of emergency.
- Offer, admit or promise to make any payment in the event of third party claims made against you without the prior consent the insurers, as otherwise your legal position may be prejudiced
GoGetter's safety is our top priority! Hence, we encourage GoGetters to have their own insurance coverage as our insurance policy only applies for severe cases. Please refer here for more details regarding the policy and list of exclusions. All final decisions regarding claims will be subjected to review by our insurance coverage provider, not GoGet.