GoGetter Standard Operating Procedure for Dispatch Jobs
- By claiming the job, GoGetter agrees to follow all job requirements during execution of the job until completion:-
- Meet the sender/receiver at the pick up and drop off location specified;
- Complete the job within the date and time specified;
- Be paid the amount specified in the App, distinguishing between Poster tip and Admin tip;
- Including any special requirements specified by the Poster in the “Additional Notes” but limited to the scope of despatch only (e.g. surprise delivery - do not reveal the sender’s name).
- Changes to the job requirements made by the Poster must be done via the App (through the edit function) or in-app messages. GoGetter is required to follow the job requirements once mutual agreement has been reached with the Poster prior to the change. Any changes not documented in the App are deemed invalid and not within GoGet’s purview.
- GoGetter is advised to know the content of the item to be delivered.
- Option to cancel/leave a job is for absolute emergency purposes only. Disciplinary action will be taken against GoGetter if the cancellation reason is found to be untrue or invalid.
- GoGetter is advised to cancel/leave a job if the Poster is not reachable (via calls and messages) before starting the job and before picking up the item.
- GoGetter may choose to cancel/leave the job after waiting for more than 10 minutes during pick-up. GoGetter will be compensated accordingly for any waiting time after 10 minutes from arrival at pick up location and after the specified job start time. Compensation is calculated based on the rate of RM15 per hour (time apportioned basis).
- GoGetter may choose to cancel/leave the job if not agreeable to any changes to the job requirements requested by the Poster prior to starting the job.
- GoGetter does not have the option to cancel/leave job once the item has been collected. GoGetter is required to report the job via the App to alert GoGet Admin and wait for further instruction.
During a GoGet job
- Update the App upon completion of each task in order to notify Poster about the status of the job.
- Get down from vehicle to meet the sender and receiver at the specified pick up and drop off location.
- Stay contactable and be responsive to Poster’s calls and messages.
- If any issue arises, directly contact the Poster to seek advice and further instruction. If the Poster is uncontactable, report the job in the App.
- Take precautions to ensure the item is safely delivered under the same condition as at pick up. GoGetter will be charged monetary penalty if goods are damaged due to carelessness while delivery.
- Rate and review the Poster in the App once the job has been completed.
- For jobs with Admin tip (Poster payment by GoGet credits), GoGetter shall not request to collect any payment from sender/receiver. GoGet Credits will be paid directly to GoGetter’s bank account.
- Bargaining the GoGet Fee with the Poster.
- Bargaining the details of the job (i.e. location and time).
- Processing of any personal data obtained from the job for purposes other than the execution of the job.
- Non-professionalism during job execution.