Bulk Order details:
- Minimum 10 dispatch per order is required for flat rate fee.
- Pick up and Delivery will be carried out on a single day.
- Locations must be within Klang Valley and maximum of 38km from pick up location for car and 28km from pick up location for bike.
- Bulk order must be uploaded and successfully posted at least 1 hour before pick up. However, if your dispatch is to be started next day between 9am to 11am, you are required to upload the bulk order by 11pm a day before.
- Delivery information includes: Receiver name, number, address, item description, item quantity, and any additional remarks.
- Only for items that can be fit into sedan or bikes and not exceeding 10kg per item and must be suitable for 4-hour delivery condition.
- GoGetters are require to keep a clear view to the rear by not packing above the line of the window of their car.
- Delivery will be done within a minimum of 4-hour time slot from pick up.
- Available pick up and delivery time slots are :
- Pick up 9am to 11am, delivery 11am to 3pm
- Pick up 10am to 12pm, delivery 12pm to 4pm
- Pick up 11am to 1pm, delivery 1pm to 5pm
- Pick up 12pm to 2pm, delivery 2pm to 6pm
- Pick up 2pm to 4pm, delivery 4pm to 8pm (For delivery to residential locations ONLY)
Bulk Order Flat Rate:
- Flat rate is based on the dispatch locations provided.
How it works:
- Once the file is uploaded, GoGet system will route it and quote a flat rate within RM6-20 based on the distance. *Note: If dispatch locations are very scattered, the flat rate may be higher than RM20
- The system will notify you if there is any invalid information or out of coverage delivery.
- If receiver is not around, GoGetter will wait for 15 minutes and move to next delivery and send back to business or as per agreed arrangement.
- Return due to failed delivery has additional charges.
- After a bulk order is submitted, you are unable to edit the delivery details.
- You are allowed to cancel a delivery submitted in the bulk order at least 48 hours in advanced of the pick up time. Delivery fee for this stop will be refunded accordingly.
- If a delivery is cancelled within 48 hours or after the pick up time, delivery fee for the cancelled stop will not be refunded.
- You are required to report a job if you need to cancel the delivery.
What is required to use Bulk Order?
- Merchant must have a GoGet Business Account before proceeding with bulk order.
- Merchant are required to have sufficient credit balance before proceeding with the bulk order. For estimation of credit requirement, we recommend the following:
- 20 deliveries: Minimum RM300 credit.
- 21 to 39 deliveries: Minimum RM500 credit
- 40 to 99 deliveries: Minimum RM1000 credit
- 100 to 199 deliveries: Minimum RM2000 credit
Terms and conditions:
- The bulk upload must follow the requirement and terms and conditions that has been set under 100% guarantee for Business Account.
- Availability of 100% guaranteed match rate is limited subject to weather conditions. No guarantee provided during heavy downpour and thunderstorm. Traffic congestion and natural phenomenon such as heavy downpour and thunderstorm might cause delay in delivery.
- You must ensure that at the time of pick-up, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to the goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Bulk orders are available daily, expect National Public Holidays and Kuala Lumpur Holidays.
- Please note this feature is currently in Beta stage and we appreciate any feedback to further provide a better experience and service to you. Kindly feel free to send in your feedback to email@example.com
Please see attachments for CSV template and CSV sample data.