At GoGet, safety and security of GoGetters are our top priority. As a platform provider, we must protect the community that join GoGet to earn money through honest hard work. In our effort to ensure that you are protected, the following rules apply.
You are advised to do the followings once you have claimed a GoGet job:-
- Wait for Job Poster's approval and do not start the job until you have been approved by the Job Poster if the job requires approval
- Contact the Job Poster to clarify the job details should there be any unclear information before starting the job. Clarifications include the following:
- Ensuring jobs have a complete address. E.g. address should have unit number, road name, area and not just “Kuala Lumpur”, “Petaling Jaya”
- Ensuring time and date are stated clearly in the job.
- Sender details, receiver details, the person in charge contact details, pickup details and drop off details are listed clearly (whichever applicable).
- If Poster requires a return trip to be done, a return trip must be added as a task, not in the notes itself which does not have any distance calculated in the job. If Poster didn’t write as a task, GoGetter needs to advise the Poster to edit the job. E.g. adding the return trip as Task C in the job.
- Specifications of delivery item, for instance item size, weight, number of items, perishable or non-perishable, halal or non-halal, bulky, fragile, estimated cost of the item, pictures of the item if applicable.
- Ensure clear job scope of the task is written, for example:
1. Cleaning a house: 800 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 washrooms and 1 living room.
2. Data entry: key in 100 rows of data in 2 hours
3.Item is bulky and please help to load and unload at both pickup and drop off point.
3. Keep the Job Poster updated on the job status and of your progress, such as when you will be arriving. Be alert, responsive and aim to reply to Job Poster's messages within 15 minutes.
4. Only complete the job in the app once you have received payment (either via cash or bank transfer). This means GoGetter must only hand over the goods AFTER receiving payment (for cost of goods and/or GoGet Fee). GoGet shall not be held responsible if GoGetter failed to collect payment from Job Poster subsequent to successful delivery.
5. For dispatch jobs, GoGetters are not allowed to make payment on Posters' behalf for an item or for a service (e.g. to pay for stamping fee). Please request the Poster to post a shopping job if they need GoGetter to pay for something.
6. We encourage you to always check the store operation hour and item availability if you're buying something for your Poster!
7. If the Poster is not available at the drop off point to pass you cash and propose to bank in personally to you, kindly let the Poster know your ETA. We suggest giving at least 15 mins ahead of lead time, so Poster can prepare to transfer money to you, while you're reaching the drop-off point. Please make sure that you have received payment, then only hand over the item.
IMPORTANT information regarding purchases of goods and payment:
- You are only allowed to pay cash upfront for a maximum of RM1,000 per GoGet job. e.g Poster requested for a purchase of an iPhone from the Apple Store. The iPhone costs RM4,000. This job is not allowed.
- All jobs which involve cost of goods or cash upfront must be paid to a store/physical business premise and supported with a printed receipt. You MUST upload the photo of the receipt in the app and hand over the hard copy of the receipt to the Poster. Exchange of purchase from peer to peer is strictly not allowed.
- Printed receipt has to include the company registration number. Handwritten receipt is only acceptable if the final bill is RM100 or less.
- Physically inspect the content of the parcel to ensure you know what you are delivering. In any case it is not possible for you to do so and you are concerned or suspicious, feel free to leave the job and contact us for compensation.
We would like to emphasize the importance of keeping GoGet as a safe and reliable platform to earn money from. All GoGetters who adhere to GoGet's Safety Policy and User Management Standards will be fully protected by GoGet upon investigation.
Notwithstanding that, GoGet shall not be held responsible if GoGetter failed to collect payment from Job Poster subsequent to successful delivery.
Related articles: https://gogetmy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000066183-I-started-the-job-but-job-is-cancelled-now-and-I-want-to-seek-compensation-