At GoGet, safety and security of GoGetters are our top priority. As a platform provider, we must protect the community that join GoGet to earn money through honest hard work. In our effort to ensure that you are protected, the following rules apply.
You are advised to do the followings once you have claimed a GoGet job:-
- Wait for Job Poster's approval and do not start the job until you have been approved by the Job Poster.
- Contact the Job Poster after you have been approved and confirm you will be starting the job.
- Keep the Job Poster updated on the job status and of your progress, such as when you will be arriving. Be alert, responsive and aim to reply Job Poster's messages within 15 minutes.
- Only complete the job once you have received payment (either via cash or bank transfer). This means GoGetter must only handover the goods AFTER receiving payment (for cost of goods and/or GoGet Fee). GoGet shall not be held responsible if GoGetter failed to collect payment from Job Poster subsequent to successful delivery.
- GoGetter must only handover the goods AFTER receiving payment from Job Poster upon delivery. Cash or bank transfer must be done upon handing over the goods.
Additional information regarding purchases of goods and payment:
- All jobs which involve cost of goods or cash upfront must be paid to a store/physical business premise and supported with a receipt. Exchange of purchase from peer to peer is strictly not allowed.
- Printed receipt has to include company registration number. Handwritten receipt is only acceptable if the final bill is RM100 or less.
- Physically inspect the content of the parcel to ensure you know what you are delivering. In any case it is not possible for you to do so and you are concerned or suspicious, feel free to leave the job and contact us for compensation.
We would like to emphasize the importance of keeping GoGet as a safe and reliable platform to earn money from. All GoGetters who adhere to GoGet's Safety Policy and User Management Standards will be fully protected by GoGet upon investigation.
Notwithstanding that, GoGet shall not be held responsible if GoGetter failed to collect payment from Job Poster subsequent to successful delivery.