An example of a promotion we have with businesses is where we push a certain product/service of yours to posters and provide free delivery for it for a specific time period. We find that this is great at getting the word out to new customers that have never tried your product/ service before and giving back to your customers in a unique and innovative way. This also allows your customers to experience your product/service wherever they are and do not need to come by your business to do so.
Articles in this section
- If I were to cancel an arranged dispatch (on demand and scheduled 100% guarantee), will there be any penalty charge for cancellation or refund?
- What is the standard procedure and expectation of a dispatch job?
- What is the special dashboard that I get if I am a GoGet Business user?
- What is an Elite GoGetter?
- How can I use GoGet for my deliveries?
- What are the rates for GoGet Business?
- What if I have less than 10 stops but would like to still do multiple stops. What is the best way to post on GoGet?
- What does "Get Shortest Route" do?
- How can I engage GoGetters to do manual packing?
- How can I find the right GoGetter for my part-time jobs?