GoGet.my is committed to making sure all GoGetters are reimbursed for their money if the job is completed on time, of quality and successfully. Here are tips of what you can do to make sure you get reimbursed as a GoGetter:
- Screen the posters of the job that you want to do: Look for posters that have a good track record.
- Select jobs that you understand and know how to complete.
- Be on time.
- Ensure the goods are of satisfactory condition for the poster.
- Constantly communicate your job status and progress to the poster. It is always good to keep the poster updated so that the poster is aware of what you are doing.
- Reconfirm the price of the goods via the in-app chat and ensure the poster responds with approval.
- Upload the photo of receipt to the GoGetter app and bring along the receipt of the goods to prove the purchase was completed and the exact amount should be reimbursed.
- Do not accept jobs if you are uncomfortable with the amount of cash upfront required.