Yes. It is the responsibility of the GoGetter to ensure the necessary small change is available for the Poster to pay in cash. Feel free to contact the Poster in advance to check if they need small change.
Articles in this section
- I am blocked from seeing job, what should I do?
- Help! What do I do when my phone is damaged or out of battery when I am on a job?
- What should I do when my vehicle breaks down when I'm on a job?
- Am I allowed to provide my bank account details to the Poster?
- What do I do with the delivery item if Poster/ Receiver is not at the drop off location?
- I have claimed the job but the Poster changed the job descriptions. What should I do?
- My Poster cancelled the job after the job is confirmed
- I do not receive payment from Poster, what should I do?
- What happens if I get an unfair review and rating?
- The item is damaged, what should I do?