Yes. It is the responsibility of the GoGetter to ensure the necessary small change is available for the Poster to pay in cash. Feel free to contact the Poster in advance to check if they need small change.
Articles in this section
- I have claimed the job but the Poster changed the job descriptions. What should I do?
- My Poster cancelled the job after the job is confirmed
- I do not receive payment from Poster, what should I do?
- What happens if I get an unfair review and rating?
- The item is damaged, what should I do?
- There is no job under "Find a job", what should I do?
- Where should I collect the GoGet fee (GoGetter Tips) from ?
- Must I always have small change for the Poster upon payment?
- What do I do if the Poster/ Recipient is not responsive?
- What happens if the Poster/ Receiver is late or not at the drop off location?