Yes. It is the responsibility of the GoGetter to ensure the necessary small change is available for the Poster to pay in cash. Feel free to contact the Poster in advance to check if they need small change.
Articles in this section
- Compensation Policy for GoGetters
- I started the job but job is cancelled now, and I want to seek compensation.
- I travelled extra distance and want to seek compensation.
- I had to wait longer for the job/spent extra time on this job and want to seek compensation.
- I am blocked from seeing job, what should I do?
- There is no job under "Find jobs", what should I do?
- I have claimed the job but the Poster changed the job descriptions. What should I do?
- My Poster cancelled the job after I claim the job
- Help! What do I do when my phone is damaged or out of battery when I am on a job?
- What should I do when my vehicle breaks down when I'm on a job?