Each time you have an amount due, you can simply check in the Android app or webapp when the cut off date is for payment. You are given 7 calendar days to pay. To find the payment due date, you have to click on the navigation pane on the left, click on "Payments" and it will show you your Balance and the date it is due.
Articles in this section
- Does it have to be done through the mobile app or webapp?
- Can I pay via all platforms (iOS? Android? Webapp?)
- When does GoGet admin deduct my GoGet commission from the admin tips?
- I did not receive the receipt in my email. How can I get the receipt?
- What if I used all my cash and cannot pay commission?
- How do I get a breakdown of my charges?
- When does a charge become due?
- What if I do not have online banking as a GoGetter?
- How do I pay my GoGet commission as a GoGetter?
- How many days do I have to pay?