GoGet uses Billplz (https://www.billplz.com/) as our payment provider, therefore if you have paid GoGet but the GoGet app or webapp still displays that you owe GoGet, please first refresh your page. You can refresh by clicking "Pay" on your "Balance" page of the "Payments" section in the app and the system will update automatically. By clicking "Pay", you will not be paying twice, it will only lead you to the payment provider to select your bank and it will not be able to charge you. This will then tell you if you still need to pay or not, if it does, it means that your payment did not go through in the first place. You can also check in your bank statement if a transaction went through. If Billplz or FPX services are down, this is not due to GoGet's service level. Please contact GoGet support and we will get back to you. If you accidentally paid twice, the GoGet system will automatically register this as a double payment and GoGet will refund your money. This will shown as a "Refund".
Articles in this section
- I did not receive my payment from GoGet Admin, what should I do?
- What happens if the GoGet app crashes, I close the app or my battery dies in middle of payment?
- I have paid but the GoGet app still says I have not paid. What should I do?
- How do I submit an issue?
- What if I was wrongly charged?
- How can I know what I am charged for?