Yes, they expire 12 months from the last date you purchased a credit package or last date you received a compensation via credit top up.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount of credits I need to arrange for a dispatch?
- Is there a minimum spend or minimum usage per month for GoGet Business?
- If I did not use GoGet Business for some time, will my account be deactivated?
- When do my credits on GoGet expire?
- How do I check how many credits I have left?
- How do I upgrade to a Business Account?
- How do I buy more credits if I am already a GoGet Business user?
- I need a list of all my historical jobs in a table format.
- How do I get a tax invoice for my credit purchases?
- How do I use my credit?