Need help and want someone to help you with posting bulk orders or bulk upload?
Schedule a tutorial call here.
Or email us at email@example.com, call us at +6011-23297877
- Visit the new bulk orders page
- Fill out your pickup address and number of drop off locations
- Fill up all of the fields
- Select a 2 hour pick up window / 4 hour drop off window
- Download CSV template or open and make a copy in Google Doc and fill out your information
- Upload your file in CSV format.
- Double check each of your locations
- Wait for routing
- Post your bulk job!
- Wait for your deliveries to be executed simply and efficiently.
- When you post a bulk job for the first time, you will get 15% off
- Visit this article to learn more about the pick-up/drop-off slots
- Cut off time for posting bulk is 11pm the day before (only for 9am pick up slot)
- Each row in the CSV file is a singular drop off (location and price)
- If you want to send to many receivers in one location, only fill 1 row, not 5, otherwise you will be charged for 5 drop off locations
- Each time the GoGetter must park their car and get out, can be considered a single location
- CSV upload information
Need help and want someone from GoGet to walk you through? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-8408 1888