*Bulk Orders are available in Klang Valley only. Coming soon to Penang and Johor Bahru.
- All orders must be submitted fully and posted successfully by 10.30pm the night before (e.g. If bulk pick up window is on the 22nd January, the cut off time is 1030pm 21st January)
- Minimum 6 stops (unique rows in CSV file) required for RM9.50/stop
- Minimum 3 stops (unique rows in CSV file) required for RM13/stop
- Bike and Car are at the same rate
- Item specifications:
- Car: Max 50cm x 35cm x 40cm per item, 15kg per stop, total max weight 100kg.
- Bike: Max 11cm x 10cm x 11cm per item, 4kg per stop, total max weight 12kg.
- Item must be able to be fitted into a car or bike
- If the item is above 15kg, merchant is required to provide assistance to loading the items for a single GoGetter (E.g. provide trolley, or loading area)
- Locations must be within Klang Valley and maximum of 20km from pick up location.
- Certain area is out of coverage.
- Delivery information includes: Receiver name, number, address, item description, item quantity, and any additional remarks.
- Only pick up and delivery time slot is:
- Pick up: 10am - 2pm
- Delivery: 10am - 8pm
- It is the user's responsibility to check all details inputted and geocoded addresses are accurate.
- If the delivery location required GoGetter to park and sent by 5pm, extra effort charges of RM3 applied.
- This feature is only available for multiple drop off.
How it works:
- Once the file is uploaded, GoGet system will route it and geo code
- The system will notify you if there is any invalid information or out of coverage delivery.
- If receiver is not around, GoGetter will wait for 15 minutes and move to next delivery and send back to business or as per agreed arrangement.
- Return due to failed delivery has additional charges.
What is required to use Bulk Order?
- Merchant must have a GoGet Business Account before proceeding with bulk order.
- Merchant are required to have sufficient credit balance before proceeding with the bulk order. For estimation of credit requirement, we recommend the following:
- 20 deliveries: Minimum RM200 credit.
- 21 to 39 deliveries: Minimum RM400 credit
- 40 to 99 deliveries: Minimum RM1000 credit
- 100 to 199 deliveries: Minimum RM2000 credit
Terms and conditions:
- Must follow the requirement that has been set under 100% Dispatch Guarantee for Business Accounts - Terms and Conditions to ensure 100% guarantee.
- Availability of 100% guaranteed match rate is limited subject to weather conditions. No guarantee provided during heavy downpour and thunderstorm. Traffic congestion and natural phenomenon such as heavy downpour and thunderstorm might cause delay in delivery.
- You must ensure that at the time of pick-up, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to the goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Every delivery must still adhere to the terms and conditions that has been set under 100% Dispatch Guarantee for Business Accounts - Terms and Conditions
- Please note this feature is currently in Beta stage and we appreciate any feedback to further provide a better experience and service to you. Kindly feel free to send in your feedback to email@example.com
Please see this link for CSV template and CSV sample data.