GoGet is not a marketing outsourcing agent, but can help provide manpower for your marketing campaigns.
The rate for marketing jobs is ~RM12 per hour. Marketing jobs do not fall under our 100% Guarantee, so you may increase our suggested price to increase the possibility of a match or vice versa.
Here are some specific options for marketing jobs you can post on GoGet:
- Booth management
- Customer service
- Sales agents
- Training onboarding
- If you have other needs that are not listed, if it’s a skill you think most people have, or something that can be taught, post it under “part-time” jobs.
There are two ways that you can engage GoGetters to help market for your business:
- Your team manages and posts the jobs on GoGet
- The GoGet team will project manage for you
1. Your team manages the job posting on GoGet
This is for smaller marketing project size (Require less than 20 GoGetters). You can start now and post directly in the app!
Step 1: Log in to goget.my Web App and purchase credits by clicking on "Buy Credits"
Step 2: Click on "Create a Job" > select the service you are looking for e.g. "Flyering"
For Telemarketing, Customer Service, Sales agents, Training onboarding, please select "Part Timer" > "Others"
Step 3: GoGetters will do the job for you
A. How can I get top quality GoGetters with experience?
* Describe in detail what the scope of work will be and include the potential earnings if they do well.
* Tick "GoGetter must get approval", and have the ability to review the GoGetter ratings and reviews before you approve them for the job. (see red box below)
* Put in the notes: "Must have have experience in flyering, enjoy talking and meeting people and can speak basic [English/Malay/ Chinese]" and any other requirements
B. How much should I purchase in credits?
- Part-timer/marketing jobs cost on average RM12 per hour.
- For less than10 hours of marketing jobs, top up with RM165 package.
- For 10 to 30 hours of jobs, top up with RM330 package.
- For more than 30 hours of jobs, top up with RM1,100 package.
C. How do I manage the GoGetters?
- After posting, click on "My Jobs" and you will see all your job postings. You will be notified if there is a GoGetter and when they chat to you. You can immediate connect with them directly once they claim your job
- If you'd like to qualify them, you can ask them questions via the chat.
- Bring them in for a trial and if you like them, Favourite the GoGetters and you can send them the future jobs directly to them.
- Click on "Help and Support" if you need any further assistance
D. How to run this regularly?
- Once you have your favourite GoGetters and you know how much you want to pay each shift, simple go to "My jobs" and find the historical job and duplicate it.
- Remember to assign it to your favourite GoGetter using our web app.
- Your GoGetter will claim it and show up for the shift regularly.
2. The GoGet team will project manage for you
This is for larger marketing project size (requires more than 20 GoGetters and a minimum spend of RM5,000). Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us the following requirements
- Job description: E.g. Flyer for my restaurant at MRT stations
- Number of flyers:
- Locations for flyering:
- Any additional notes and requirements:
- Date or deadline for flyering to be done:
Our team is skilled at managing larger projects, and with a larger project, we are able to find better pricing based on job requirements.
Fee: RM8-Rm15 Per hour (The larger the engagement, the lower the price.)
Complexity of the job may affect pricing
GoGet Management fee of 10-20% of total spend applies.