Top 15 things to bring on a job:
- Powerbank/ Car charger
- Sufficient phone credits (to call Poster/ Receiver)
- Cash (for food and shopping jobs)
- Portable boxes/ multiple boxes/ basket - for easy carriage and to prevent excessive movement of items
- Towel - to prevent excessive movement of items
- Cooler bag
- Clips - (to help secure packaging especially food and drinks)
- Water spray (for fresh flowers but please get Poster’s permission)
- Pen and notebook
- Driving license and identity card (for registration at guard house/ reception)
- Bag (for bikers)
- String (to tie item to the bike)
IMPORTANT: Avoid having children in the car while performing deliveries for fragile items such as cakes and balloons as there will be a high risk of damage.
These tips can be useful especially when you are doing many dispatch jobs in one day, or during peak season on GoGet!