Claim Info & Procedures for Damaged Goods
At GoGet we take damaged goods seriously. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time and no measurement can be taken to avoid incidents from occurring. At GoGet, we try our best to assist customers that wish to make a claim. The process of making a claim takes time and there are some steps and procedures that you will need to follow. For us to be able to help you, it is extremely important for you to follow the procedures outlined.
- A report must be submitted through the GoGet app or website within 24 hours of the drop off delivery time and date.
- Photographic evidence of the damage caused, to both the packaging and goods inside must be included in the report. After reviewing your photographic evidence, we may need to arrange a damage inspection which might take up to 1 working day.
- Goods must be packaged in accordance to the GoGet’s Standard Packaging Guideline and Delivery Compliance for Insurance. Responsibility of goods by the GoGetter is up until the item is delivered and handed over to the recipient. Following which, any transportation or interaction will not be under the GoGetter's responsibility. Goods must be inspected by the Recipient upon handing over of the item at delivery.
- Please refer to the attached document for different types of damaged goods situation.
Reasons Your Damage Claim Might be Rejected
- Your goods did not meet the GoGet’s Standard Packaging Guideline. The primary cause of damage is insufficient packaging so always consider your item’s pending journey.
- You fail to submit a report about the damage of your item(s) immediately or within 24 hours after you or your receiver have received the goods.
- If item is delivered within stipulated time frame of job, and damage is claimed to be on taste or condition that is not related to mishandling of item. For instance taste of food, item melted, unstable item that is not delivery-friendly.
- There is no photographic evidence of the damage.
*Basis of valuation - Cost value of the goods, not the invoice value of the goods. This is the actual cost to make the item(s), not the amount charged to your customer.
Example: Cost of lunch box is RM10 but retail price to customer is RM20, we will base our valuation on the cost of the lunch box only which is RM10.
The ultimate final decision and discretion is done by GoGet admin. The maximum claim for Business Account holders is RM400 whereas for non-Business Account holders is RM100 per job. Once both party agreed with the amount to be compensated, you're required to issue an invoice to Eternal Meteor Sdn Bhd. The amount will be compensated in GoGet credits(RM).
ETERNAL METEOR SDN BHD.
NO 52, 1ST FLOOR
JLN SS 21/58
47400 PETALING JAYA
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Please include the email address of the GoGet account you would like to GoGet to credit.
List of Items Not Insured
- Jewelry Goods
- Dangerous Items
- Electronic goods
- Fragile goods that are deemed as insufficiently packaged
- All ordnance equipment
compensation compensate damaged goods claims claim refund