Damaged Goods Claim Info & Procedures
At GoGet we take damaged goods seriously. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time and no measurement can be taken to avoid incidents from occurring. At GoGet, we try our best to assist customers that would wish to make a claim. The process of making a claim takes time and there are some steps and procedures that you will need to follow. For us to be able to help you, it is extremely important for you to follow the procedures outlined.
- A report must be submitted through GoGet app or website within 24 hours of the delivery time and date of drop off.
- Photographic evidence before and after delivery by GoGetter must be submitted.
- Photographic evidence of the damage caused has to be included in the report.
- Photographic evidence must include photos of the packaging & the goods inside.
- Goods must be packaged in accordance to meet GoGet’s Standard Packaging Guideline.Responsibility of goods by the GoGetter is up until the item is delivered and handed over to the recipient. Following which, any transportation or interaction will not be under the GoGetter's responsibility. Goods must be inspected by Recipient upon delivery.
- Please refer to the attached document for different types of damaged goods situation.
Reasons Your Damage Claim Might be Rejected
- Your goods did not meet the GoGet’s Standard Packaging Guideline. The primary cause of damage is insufficient packaging so always consider your item’s pending journey.
- You fail to submit a report about the damage of your item(s) immediately or within 24 hours after you or your receiver have received the goods.
- There is no photographic evidence of the damage.
*Basis of valuation - Cost value of the goods, not the invoice value of the goods.
The ultimate final decision and discretion is done by GoGet admin. The maximum claim for Business Account holders is RM400 whereas for non-Business Account holders is RM100.
List of Items Not Insured
- Jewelry Goods
- Dangerous Items
- Electronic goods
- Fragile goods that are deemed as insufficiently packaged
- All ordnance equipment