What is a "Favourite GoGetter" ?
If a Poster enjoyed your service and would like you to carry out future jobs for them, they may add you into their "Favourite" list and reserve jobs for you in the future!
How does "Favourite GoGetter" work ?
1. First, you have to accept the Poster's request to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list. It's like accepting a friend request on Facebook. You have the choice to decline the Poster's request if you do not wish to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list.
2. There are two ways to accept your Poster's request to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list.
- You can accept the request directly from the in app notification
- Go to Account > My Posters > Request > Accept
- To manage your list of Favourite GoGetter request which you have accepted. Go to Account > My Posters > List. If you no longer want to allow Posters to request you to do jobs directly. You can remove them from your list.
For such jobs, only you can view and claim the job. If you do not claim the job within 10 minutes, the job will be available for other GoGetters to see in their "Find Jobs" page.