What is a "Favourite GoGetter" ?
If a Poster enjoyed your service and would like you to carry out future jobs for them, they may add you into their "Favourite" list and reserve jobs for you in the future!
How does "Favourite GoGetter" work ?
1. First, you have to accept the Poster's request to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list. It's like accepting a friend request on Facebook. You have the choice to decline the Poster's request if you do not wish to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list.
2. There are two ways to accept your Poster's request to be added into their "Favourite GoGetter" list.
- You can accept the request directly from the in app notification
- Go to My Profile > My Posters > Favourite GoGetter Request > Accept
- To manage your list of Favourite GoGetter request.Go to My Profile > My Posters. You can view your list of posters who favourite you on this page too.
- If you no longer want to allow Posters to request you to do jobs directly. You can remove them from your list.