Favourite GoGetter is for you to specially request your favourite GoGetter(s) to do your job.
Step 1: Request a top quality GoGetter to accept to be your Favourite GoGetter list. There are three ways you can request, just like this.
Step 2: Get confirmation that your GoGetter has accepted your request.
Step 3: When you post a job, you can now select from your Favourite GoGetter list.
Things you should know before using this feature:
1. You may have as many Favourite GoGetters in your list at the same time.
2. You have to choose from your Favourite GoGetter list, who you want to send the job to.
3. You can only send the job to one of your Favourite GoGetters at a time.
4. Your Favourite GoGetters are not forced to take your jobs. They are simply given priority to your job for 20 minutes. For the first 20 minutes from posting your job request, your Favourite GoGetter will be the only person who can view it.
5. If your Favourite GoGetter does not claim your job within 20 minutes, your job will automatically be open up to other GoGetters
6. All jobs posted with Favourite GoGetters are not under 100% Guaranteed Policy for GoGet Business Accounts.
7. You can only post up Favourite GoGetter jobs with the Web App.
8. If you block your GoGetter, he/she will no longer be in your Favourite GoGetter list.