No, you are required to pay the full amount of the outstanding balance owing to GoGet. You will have the option to pay GoGet when the outstanding amount owing to GoGet is RM20 and above.
Articles in this section
- When can I pay my outstanding balance?
- Can I pay any amount of the outstanding balance I want?
- Why am I unable to claim "Poster tip" jobs above RM25?
- What can I do if I want to be eligible to claim any job I want?
- Why am I unable to find and claim jobs?
- Will my GoGet tips be subjected to income tax?
- What do the start and end dates in the statement mean?
- What does "no current balance" mean?
- What does "outstanding balance" mean?
- What is "payment by admin"?