This is a serious break in GoGetter quality. We believe GoGetters are reliable and of top quality in our community.
If you claim a job, you are responsible for completing it.
GoGet will send job reminders to you via:-
1. Email & Push notification - 1 hour before the job start time
2. Push notification - 45 minutes before the job start time (if you did not see the first reminder: sent 1 hour before the job)
You will be removed from a GoGet job if the App did not detect any user activity up to 15 minutes before the required job start time.
User activity means accessing the App for any of the followings:-
- Find jobs (Map)
- Find jobs (List)
- My Jobs
- Clicking on GoGet push notification
- You must click on the push notification to confirm that you are going to start the job. Otherwise, you will automatically be removed from the job.
- You will potentially be issued a "No Show" strike because you did not check the GoGet app up to 15 minutes before the required job start time (subject to result of investigation by GoGet).
- You must do the following before you start the job:
- Read the notes
- Call the Poster to confirm
- Be on time. “It’s better to be 5 minutes early than a minute too late!”
This automated removal from GoGet job is only applicable for all dispatch jobs.