Yes, we will remind you about your upcoming jobs.
GoGet will send job reminders to you:-
- Email & Push notification - 1 hour before the job start time
- Push notification - 45 minutes before the job start time (if you did not see the first reminder: sent 1 hour before the job)
- Email & Push notification at 10pm if your job starts between 6am to 10am
- The app must detect activity* at least 1 hour leading up to your job or you must click on the push notification to confirm that you are going to start the job. Otherwise, you will automatically be removed from the job.
- You will potentially be issued a "No Show" strike because you did not check the GoGet app up to 15 minutes before the required job start time (subject to result of investigation by GoGet).
- You must do the following before you start the job:
- Read the notes
- Call the Poster to confirm
- Be on time. “It’s better to be 5 minutes early than a minute too late!”
- You need to click "Start Job" when you have confirmed the details with Poster and are physically on the way.
*User activity means accessing the App for any of the followings:-
- Find a job (Map)
- Find a job (List)
- My Jobs
- Clicking on GoGet push notification