Once your bulk order is posted, orders will be grouped into Group IDs. Group IDs will consist of several drop offs, assigned by GoGet. When GoGetters arrive, ask them for their Group IDs .
For you to plan the distribution of orders, you have full access to get all Group IDs and the order details within them.
For Lazada sellers, your Lazada Order ID will be reflected in the 'Reference' section. Here are the steps:
1) From your GoGet account, click on 'Go to Old GoGet Site'
2) Click My Account > My Bulk Orders.
3) Select the Bulk Upload that you would like to view the Group IDs. Click 'View'
4) You will be able to see all the Group IDs and the delivery drop offs per Group ID. For Lazada sellers, Lazada Order IDs will be seen in the Reference section
5) When GoGetters arrive, ask them to quote the Group ID they are picking up. This can be seen in their app.
GoGet Pro Tip : Arrange your items based on the group ID to make pickup faster and easier