Always too busy? Do you feel 24 hours in a day is not enough to get things done?
Tell us what you need to get done, and you will be matched with a verified GoGetter in the community to help you get get things done!
What are the benefits of using GoGet?
Here's a step-by-step tutorial on how to get started!
Step 1: Select the service you need
Step 2: Fill in the details as required
i) Ensure the location addresses and timings are accurate
ii) Include clear job descriptions such as what to do, type of work, who to call then the GoGetter arrives, item details, size, weight etc
Step 3: Post up the job and we will find you a GoGetter
Tips on how to get your job matched faster
1. Follow the tip algorithm or increase the tip. (Note: Offering a fair payment for the GoGetter's time and effort ensures your job gets matched faster!)
2. Insert clear job descriptions for the job
3. Select the correct job category
- Dispatch is for pick up and drop offs (No purchasing of items)
- Food/ Shopping is when you need the GoGetter to buy something for you and deliver
- Helper is for part time help such as stamping documents, sending pet to vet, help to set up for an event.
4. GoGetters are required to keep a clear view to the rear by not packing the item above the line of the window of their car while doing GoGet job. Motorcyclist are required to ensure their bike can maintain a balance while they are delivering your item. Here's some quick guideline on our GoGetter's vehicle capacity:
- Car: Max 150cm x 50cm x 50cm, total 100kg weight
- Bike: Max 33cm x 32cm x 33cm, total 10kg weight
*We would suggest if the delivery load is more than 50kg, please kindly provide assistance to GoGetter for loading and unloading of items.
*Capacity for SUV/MPV varies, however, the total max weight of the load is capped at 100kg. If the total weight exceeds 100kg, a penalty of RM10 will be imposed.
Step 4: Make payment to the GoGetter
You can make payment via:
i) Cash when the job is done (Note: Do not bank into the GoGetter's bank account before the job is completed)
ii) GoGet credits
Step 5: Rate and review your GoGetter
Feedback and ratings are how GoGetters improve! Please rate and provide a short review for the job based on your experience.