You can use GoGet for your home, for your work and for your personal life!
OK, so what do all of the different services mean and how do I use them?
1. Dispatch (sending items from point A-B, no cash required from the GoGetter!)
- Pick up and send urgent documents
- Pick up balloons and cakes for a birthday party
- Pick up lunchboxes to be sent to an event
2. Food/ Shopping (GoGetters are required to buy something for you)
- Buy items from IKEA and send them to your doorstep
- Help pick out a special gift from the mall for your friends birthday and send it to them
- Get reliable help to do the weekly grocery run
- Buy your favourite chicken rice and deliver to you
- Help choose and buy a cake from Secret Recipe and send it to you
*Click here on the full list of errands that are allowed to be posted on GoGet!
3. Part Timer
- Get extra hands to give out flyers at MRT stations
- Get a GoGetter to help set up for a birthday party venue
- Get help to stamp documents at government offices
4. Personal Helper
- Get extra hands to help assemble furniture
- Hire a skilled handyman to help around the house
- Get a GoGetter to wait in line for limited edition merchandise
GoGet Community Principles
We aim to create a safe community for Posters like you to get extra help while also empowering the community of GoGetters to earn in an honest way.
Hence, we require all users to adhere by our community principles to ensure GoGet is a safe community: