If you are having issues with a job, kindly report the job to us by taking the following steps.
You are allowed to report the job at any stage of the job.
When should you "Report" a job?
You should Report the job if you face issues e.g extended working hours, poster cancelled last minute, travel extra distance, changes in job scope etc.
- Select “My Jobs”.
- Select “History” or "Current".
- Click on the job you would like to report.
- Press “Report” (see photo above) to report the person or the incident. Our GoGet.my support team will take necessary actions to ensure our GoGet community stays safe, secure and reliable.
Pro Tip to avoid issues on a job:
- If there is any unclear job information, do clarify with Poster before proceeding with the job. For example, if the job time seems odd, please contact Poster after claiming the job and clarify with Poster. e.g You have claimed a dispatch job with a start time of 2:00am.
Tips and tricks you should know when reporting a job:
- Select the correct report reason so that GoGet Admin understands the issue you are facing better and can process your report faster.
- Ensure you provide clear details when submitting your report.
- For example, if you had to travel extra distance due to address change for a job with multiple drop offs. Please specify which drop off in the report you are facing issues with. E.g Task B - Receiver changed address to 2 Jalan SS2/A Petaling Jaya.
- Note: If there are any issues such as delay or change in address, please ensure Poster is informed to avoid disputes when claiming compensation
- Include supporting information e.g screenshots of messages, call logs or any other evidence to help GoGet Admin investigate your report faster. You are advised to keep all communication in the in-app chat so that there is reference for the issue reported.
- Once a report is submitted, please ensure to check your email inbox* for admin response. In certain cases, you may be required to submit further information such as photo evidence to assist your report.
Kindly note that your job reports will be processed and responded to within 2 working days*