1. What is an online GoGetter gathering? How do I join?
It is a GoGetter gathering that you can join in online with your phone or laptop or computer. It will be Facebook live and shared in the GoGetters @ GoGet.my Facebook group.
2. Am I physically attending the GoGetter gathering?
No. There will not be a physical location for anyone to attend. If you are on a job, at home, or even eating, you can join in online.
3. Where will the GoGet team be?
We will be showing up on your computer/ mobile phone screen via a live video.
4. What equipment do I need?
Any phone, desktop computer or a laptop will work. Just make sure your speakers are working, and you have good internet connection.
5. What do I have to do during the GoGetter gathering?
Join in the fun, participate in our interactive games online, listen to some of our other GoGetters who are going to share about their experiences.
6. Will other GoGetters be able to see myself during the gathering?
They can, if you chat and interact! There will be a common chat room for all to talk.
7. Do I need to wear my GoGet t-shirt?
Of course, because you should always be wearing the GoGet t-shirt proudly! Actually, we won’t be able to view you, so there is no special need to wear it. But if you really want to, put it on!
8. What will happen during the GoGetter gathering?
Just like any GoGetter gathering, you’ll find out when you are there! You can expect some awesome games, some sharing from other GoGetters in the community and some updates from the GoGet team! You can even ask our founders any burning questions that you have during the Q&A session.
9. How long will the event be?
Approximately 1 hour
10. Is there a time slot?
Yes, you have to be at the GoGetter gathering at 7.30pm on the 5th of December.
11. Will I be able to watch the video after the event is over?
Yes you will! Just go to the facebook GoGetter group and you will be able to watch it.
12. Has this been done before?
Yes, we had our first online gathering in April and we had close to 100 GoGetters joined us. This will be the second time and we are so excited. Let's make this the biggest gathering ever!
13. If a technical issue happens on the day, who can I contact?
Please send a message to help and support here.