Pod is a goal-based savings app that helps you to hit your savings goal hassle free.
- Looking to save for retirement?
- Want extra money for emergency or rainy-days but don't know how?
- Need to pay off your rent?
- Want to go on holiday? Need money for Hajj?
- Eyeing a brand-new phone with next-level power on Lazada?
- Looking to unlock valuable skills through online courses?
Pod helps you save easily, so you do not have to worry.
Pod is a savings app by allowing users to save towards a goal. Users save via vouchers and are given cash bonus as a reward. Pod does not issue out interest rates in any manner.
Pod is safe and secure as all funds are held under a trust account in RHB Bank and is under the care of a trustee. Pod is compliant with Malaysian law.
What benefits do I get from savings with Pod Savings App?
- Save RM200 in 2 months and get RM3 cash bonus instantly (0.75% return per month) as compared to savings with bank for only 0.025% per month. [Calculation is based on bank interest rate at 0.3% per annum. Calculation is only for illustration purposes, Pod does not issue interest rates.]
- Easy and fun - auto save your weekly earnings from GoGet with just a click of a button and watch your savings progress bar grow.
- Achieve your goal - manage your savings better in a separate account to ensure you can hit your target: be it to save for retirement, emergency, your home or hajj.
*Get this awesome rate while it lasts! This is a limited time only promotional offer.
Important information you should know
- Pod will use your bank account name (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) as your name in Pod account. You may change it in the Pod app if you wish.
- Pod will use the identity card number attached to the bank account (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) for your Pod account.
- GoGet is partnering with Pod savings app to help manage your savings better in a separate account. Your savings will be held in Pod savings app, not GoGet app.
- This new savings feature is a beta-testing. We welcome your feedback and thoughts, do share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All savings must go through https://goget.my/pods for this partnership. Please do not set up direct debit via Pod app.
- Cash bonus rate is subject to change by Pod savings app. This is a limited time only promotional offer.
- Cash bonus is give with a minimum of 2 months saving time. i.e. if you hit RM200 within 1 month, your RM3 bonus is only give to you after 2 months has past from your first date of saving.
I want to save some of my earnings from GoGet. How do I start?
- Insert https://goget.my/pods into your web browser (e.g. Google Chrome) and log in to your GoGet account.
- Tell us how much you want to save. Enter amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday. Please insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 and less than or equal to your current balance. For example, if your current balance is RM58.30, you have options to do the following:-
- Insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 - you can save RM0.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM58).
- Insert an amount less than your current balance - you can save RM8.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM50).
- Insert an amount equal to your current balance - you can save up to 100% of your earnings from GoGet, which is RM58.30 into Pod Savings App. There will be no transfer from GoGet to your bank account.
- You will receive a welcome email from Pod Savings by Wednesday, 9am. Follow the instructions to download the App and log in to check your weekly saving status.
Can I withdraw my money from Pod?
Sure. You can request for your money back anytime with the SOS button and Pod will be sending your money back to your bank account within 24 hours.
By withdrawing your money from Pod, you will automatically be starting a new savings journey with RM0.00 in your Pod account.
Do I still get the cash bonus if I withdraw my money from Pod before I hit RM200?
If you withdraw your money before you hit RM200 in 2 months, you will lose your cash bonus because the goal was not yet achieved. You will only be receiving your savings back into your bank account and nothing more.
e.g. You save RM30 in 6 weeks but you hit SOS and withdraw RM30. You will receive the full RM30 into your bank account only.
Can I cancel my goal (save RM200 in 2 months)?
Yes you can, but you will not get the reward we have in store for you (cash bonus of RM3). Pod will return your savings to your bank account within 24 hours after you request to cancel your goal.
By cancelling your goal, you will automatically be starting a new savings journey with RM0.00 in your Pod account.
Can I save more after I hit the goal (save RM200 in 2 months)?
Yes you can! When you hit your RM200 savings challenge and want to continue saving instead of withdrawal, DO NOT click “Get back your cash” button on the completion screen on Pod App. Instead, input the savings amount you wish to make via GoGet web platform (https://goget.my/pods) and Pod will refresh a new challenge for you.
You have saved RM200 within 2 months and want to continue to save. Pod will set a new challenge of RM400 and the cash rewards for this additional RM200 savings challenge will be calculated in the same way as the first RM200 savings you made.
Can I save different amounts every time?
Yes. Tell us how much you want to save by logging in to https://goget.my/pods. Enter amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday for the savings to reflect into Pod app within the coming Wednesday.
Can I save anytime?
Yes, you can save multiple times in the week, anytime! Just go to https://goget.my/pods and tell us how much. We will then compile all your savings by 11.59PM every Sunday and send that to your Pod account, you can see all of the updates by 9am every Wednesday.
What if I made a mistake when I entered the amount to save?
You will not be able to change the amount after you click "Save". We will be automatically saving the amount you submit. However, you can take your money out by clicking "SOS" in Pod app.
Why is the progress bar not reflecting my savings yet?
The progress bar on the Pod Savings app is updated by 9am, Wednesday every week.
We will submit your savings to Pod by Monday and Pod will need up to 9am Wednesday to setup and process your request.
I am using iOS but I wish to save my earnings on GoGet with Pod Savings. What can I do?
Good news, you can now save using an iOS device.
How it works?
Is Pod a Shariah compliant product?
Yes! The funds which sits in RHB Bank that the trustee makes placement into in order to generate the interest, are Shariah compliant funds.
Can Pod be trusted?
We agree that it is absolutely important to put savings with a trusted partner. Pod is safe and secure as all funds are held under a trust account in RHB Bank and is under the care of a trustee. Also, Pod is compliant with Malaysian law.
Can I save anytime?
Pod is a savings app that allows users to save towards a goal. Hence, Pod does not issue out interest rates in any manner. Users save via vouchers and are given cash bonus as a reward.
I have more questions regarding Pod Savings App. Who can I contact?
You may contact Pod directly for further enquiries.