At GoGet, safety and security of GoGetters are our top priority. As a platform provider, we must protect the community that join GoGet to earn money through honest hard work. To ensure quality jobs are posted and to maintain a safe environment for the community, GoGetters are allowed to flag jobs that are not appropriate.
Inappropriate jobs refer to jobs that are not allowed under GoGet policy.
Type of jobs not allowed
1) Picking up passengers
2) Any form of illegal or criminal activities including
- purchasing & transporting illegal substances
- committing robbery
- transporting illegal goods such as endangered animals, harmful weapons etc
- kidnapping and human trafficking
- computer or software hacking
3) Doing something for a third party that are not allowed or any acts of dishonesty
- Taking medical certificate (MC) on behalf of someone else
- Queuing up for a third party when it is clearly stated that it is not allowed (eg: queuing to take number to renew passport)
- Sitting for an exam on behalf of someone else
- Asking for GoGetters help to complete assignments or homework
4) Using others personal information to purchase items (eg: sign up for phone plan)
5) Requesting for additional “service” on our app including any job that involves body, physical contact (eg: body massage)
6) Spying or stalking on others
7) Using GoGet as a dating/socialising app (eg: posting jobs to look for girlfriend/boyfriend or companion for movies, coffee)
8) Jobs looking for long term help / full time employment to work for more than 7 days consecutively (eg: accountant, consultant).
9) Using GoGet as advertisement/listing platform to source for customers to purchase your service or product ( eg Multilevel Marketing, Insurance Products, Financial Products, ask GoGetter to refer someone to you for commission in return )
10) Credit top ups or purchase currency (e.g molpoint, molpay, razergold,razerpay).
11) Jobs that do not adhere to social distancing during MCO ( Movement Control Order ) period.
For more information on jobs that are not allowed on GoGet, please refer to this link.
Here's some steps and quick guide on how you can play an important role in improving job quality as a GoGetter!
If you saw a job that is not appropriate and would like to flag it to GoGet, follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Claim the job
- Step 2: Cancel the job with reason: This job is not suitable to be posted on GoGet
Once you cancel this job with the above reason, this job will be “cancelled” in the system and it will not be be visible to other GoGetter.
This cancellation reason is strictly for jobs that do not comply with GoGet policies. If there is abuse of this cancellation reason, GoGetter will receive a strike upon further investigation.
weird jobs illegal jobs not allowed job inappropriate