What do I earn when I get people to use GoGet?
You will get a referral bonus of RM5 when your referee successfully posts a job on GoGet with your code. The job has to be completed before the RM5 referral bonus will be credited to your statement. Your referral will be at “Completed” status only if the job is completed in your referee’s account.
How do I refer people to use GoGet?
Step-by-step explanation via screenshots.
Why should I refer people to use GoGet?
The more people use GoGet, the more jobs there will be for GoGetters to earn! In addition, you will be rewarded RM5 referral bonus when your friend successfully post a job on GoGet with your code. Terms & conditions apply (Refer below).
The RM5 referral bonus will automatically be used to contra against the GoGet commission charged when you claim jobs. You may no longer need to manually pay GoGet anymore!
How do I check the status of my referral?
You can check the status of your referral in the GoGet App:
- Click on “Refer & Earn” in your navigation panel
- Click on “Invite your friends”
- Click on “Check Status” at the bottom of the screen
- You will earn RM5 referral bonus for each “Completed” status
How do I check how much I have earned from referral bonus?
You will earn RM5 referral bonus for each “Completed” status. You may look for “Referral Bonus” in your GoGetter statement. Remark: “Completed” is when your referee has posted a job and it is successfully completed on GoGet.
When will I be paid the referral bonus?
You will earn RM5 referral bonus for each “Completed” status. The referral bonus will appear in your GoGetter statement as “Referral Bonus” on Mondays by 6pm every week upon checks by Admin. Regular payment by Admin takes place on Mondays every week. If the payment cycle falls on a public holiday, we will carry out Admin payment the next working day.
If there is any pending investigation in relation to your referral(s), your payment will be held temporarily. Admin will disburse the payment on Wednesday if there is any outstanding investigation to resolve (subject to completion of the investigation).
GoGet reserves the right to withhold any referral bonus if we deem there is any sort of abuse or misuse of the platform. Upon any dispute on the referral bonus, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether the GoGetter qualifies for the bonus.
What is the difference of this new referral program?
|Old referral program||New referral program|
|RM 10 GoGet Credit||RM 5 admin tip|
|Can be used to post GoGet job only||Can be used to contra commission or cashed out|
Terms & Conditions of Referral Bonus
- Your promo code will only be valid to be claimed by new GoGet user. A new GoGet user is defined by someone who has created an account within the last 3 days. The new user must insert your promo code within 3 days after creating an account. The promo code must be entered before posting their first job.
- E.g. If your friend creates an account on 1st of June 2019, but only inserts your promo code on the 10th of June, you do not qualify for referral bonus.
- The job has to be completed before the RM5 referral bonus will be credited to your statement. The job can’t be incomplete or cancelled.
- Any sort of abuse or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- If you are unsure about any of the conditions of the referral bonus, it is your responsibility to contact GoGet to obtain advice.
- Upon any dispute on the referral bonus, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether the GoGetter qualifies for the bonus.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.