1. Assign a person in charge of handing items to GoGetters at pickup area. This will ensure the pick up process is fast and smooth for both you and the GoGetters.
2. Choose a pick up area that is convenient, easy to access with parking e.g. Ground level / Loading Bay.
3. Inform security (if applicable) ahead of time that GoGetters are picking up to ensure a smooth pick up process.
4. If it is a surprise delivery, include instructions to GoGetters in the notes section so they know beforehand.
5. You may detail out what to do if the GoGetter has to return the item, who to contact etc in the notes section.
6. Items must be ready when first pickup window starts. For example, if you selected the 10am-12pm slot, items should be ready at 10am. GoGetters will wait for 15 minutes maximum.
Any additional waiting time incurred will be charged on a RM15/ hour pro rated basis as stated here under "Responsibility & Additional Charges".