What is Helper Job Bonus?
Complete at least 2 Helper jobs in a calendar week (Monday to Sunday) to receive 10% bonus for those jobs.
You will receive the bonus for all the Helper job that you completed that week once you meet the criteria.
Scenario 1: You completed Job A - RM20 on Monday, and Job B - RM30 on Tuesday. You will receive the bonus at the end of the week. 10% bonus will be given to you, which is RM2 + RM3
Scenario 2: You completed Job A - RM20 on Monday, Job B - RM30 on Tuesday and Job C - RM40 on Thursday. You will receive the bonus at the end of the week. 10% bonus will be given to you, which is RM2 + RM3 + RM4
For example, if you complete these three Helper jobs in a week, your total earnings are:
GoGet Fee: RM40 + RM50 + RM20 = RM 110
10% Helper bonus: RM4 + RM5 + RM 2 = RM11
Total earnings: RM 110 + RM 11= RM121 🌟
What is Helper Job?
1. Helper jobs are jobs that are NOT pick up and delivery, buying food/items and delivery.
2. Helper jobs usually have only one task (Task A).
3. Some Helper jobs may have more than one task. For example:
- Flyering job: Some flyering jobs will have Task A which states the pick-up location, and flyering locations as the following tasks.
- Bank-in cheque job: Some bank-in cheque jobs will have Task A which states the pick-up location of the cheque and bank locations as the following tasks.
- Other jobs that require multiple shifts which shown as different task, such as promoter, event helper, floor staff, manning booth, picking and packing, and other part-time helper job.
When will I receive my 10% bonus?
This amount will not instantly appear in your statement once you completed a Helper job. This bonus will be added to your latest GoGetter payment statement at the end of the week (Sunday midnight) if you meet the criteria. This will be shown in your GoGetter statement as "Helper bonus".
This will be paid out on weekly payment cycle if GoGet owes you more than RM10. Read more about GoGet payment cycle here.
I claimed a job that is to be done next week, does this count towards my Helper bonus?
This Helper bonus is calculated based on the job completion time. The job has to be completed in the week in order to be eligible for the Helper bonus.
Scenario 1: You claimed Job A - RM20 on 1st week of July, Job B - RM30 on 2nd week of July and Job C - RM50 on 2nd week of July. All of the three jobs are to be done on the 2nd week of July. You will receive the bonus at the end of the 2nd week of July when you have completed all the 3 jobs. 10% bonus will be given to you, which is RM2 + RM3 + RM5
Yes! This Helper bonus is a new program to allow you to earn 10% more for Helper jobs if you meet the terms and conditions. Other GoGetter incentives and bonuses (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program) and their Terms & Conditions remain unchanged.
Terms and Conditions:
- Other GoGetter incentives and bonuses (e.g. Loyalty Bonus, Elite GoGetter incentive, GoGetter Incentive Program) and their Terms & Conditions remain unchanged.
- This Helper bonus is only applicable to a GoGetter who completed at least 2 Helper jobs within the same week (Monday to Sunday), before Sunday 11.59P.M. Any job which is completed after Sunday 11.59PM will be counted in the following week.
- Job completion time is independent of job claim time. This Helper bonus is calculated based on the job completion time. The job has to be completed in the week in order to be eligible for the Helper bonus.
- GoGetter must never receive a rating of 3 stars or lower for jobs completed during the bonus period. If the GoGetter has received any complaints, strikes or reports that go against our standard quality of GoGetters, GoGet reserves the right to not provide the bonus.
- Any sort of misinformation provided, abuse or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- If you are unsure about any of the conditions of the Helper bonus, it is your responsibility to contact GoGet to obtain advice.
- Upon any dispute on the bonus plan between GoGet and GoGetter, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether the GoGetter qualifies for the bonus.
- Jobs the GoGetter carried out must always be on the GoGet platform during time of completion.
- GoGetter’s must be able to provide evidence to support their job being on the system and being done through screenshots/ photos etc.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.