Level up and become an English Whiz! Explore new opportunities and get exclusive access to GoGet jobs with English language requirements by taking the English Proficiency Quiz.
What are the benefits of taking the English Proficiency Quiz?
1. Get a special English proficiency badge on your GoGet profile to show that you're fluent in English.
2. Gain access to GoGet jobs with English language requirements.
3. Unlock new earning opportunities.
What are the components of the English Proficiency Quiz?
1. Grammar quiz - 10 questions
2. Reading and comprehensions - 6 short paragraphs and 13 questions
How does it work?
Step 1: Take the quiz via the Google Forms link! The quiz should only take 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Make sure to include your name, phone number, and email associated with your GoGet account.
Step 3: Submit the quiz! Passing score is 18/23.
Do I pay to for this quiz?
No, this quiz is FREE.
How do I check my score?
When you submit your result, you can click on "VIEW SCORE" to find out your score.
I have passed the quiz. When will the badge appear on my profile?
If you submit your quiz before the end of the month, your profile will be updated in the following month.
You will see a text of "This GoGetter is proficient in English" at your profile.
Please take note if the email you provided did not match with your GoGetter's email, please re-do the test with the correct email.
Oh no, I did not pass the quiz, can I retake it?
Yes, you can retake the quiz as many times as you need until you pass.
Terms & Conditions
- The quiz must be taken individually.
- If at any point it is discovered that the GoGetter requested someone else to take the quiz on their behalf, GoGetter may be subjected to a strike and/or removal of the badge on the profile.
- If at any point in time that a complaint is received about the GoGetter about not meeting English proficiency expectations, GoGetter will have to cooperate for the investigation.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.
Ready to take the quiz? Click here to start your quiz.