Calling all Penang GoGetters!
You can now claim toll charges when you do GoGet jobs across the Penang bridge toll.
How does it work?
1) Once you complete the job, submit an issue at the "GoGet Commission" in your statement page. Please refer to the screenshot below.
In the description, type in: Penang Bridge Toll Charges Claim.
2) Attach a clear photo of the toll receipt in the automated email that will be sent to their GoGet email address.
3) Reimbursement for the toll fare will be made together with regular Admin payment on Mondays (if you submit BEFORE Friday 4PM). For claims submitted AFTER Friday 4PM, reimbursement will be made with regular Admin payment on the Monday of the following week.
4) The reimbursement will appear as "Compensation from Admin" in your GoGetter payment statement at the end of the week (after Sunday midnight). Please refer to the screenshot below.
Terms & Conditions
- GoGetter can claim toll charges for the usage of Penang bridge (old and new) only as long the job is between island and mainland. The start and end location does not matter, as long as the tasks involved traveling between the mainland and the island.
- GoGet will have the right to reject incomplete claims. For example, unclear photos of the toll receipt, no photo of the toll receipt, late claims, submission of claims without description.
- Reimbursement will only be made if the claim(s) is submitted within the same week as the completed job before Friday 4PM). Any claims submitted after Friday 4PM will be reimbursed the following Monday.
- This program is for a limited time only. The end date of the program will be announced.
- GoGet reserves the right to change or alter the terms & conditions of this program at its discretion.