GoGet Savings - in partnership with Pod Savings App
Pod is a goal-based savings app that helps you to hit your savings goal hassle free.
- Looking to save for retirement?
- Want extra money for emergency or rainy-days but don't know how?
- Need to pay off your rent?
- Want to go on holiday? Need money for Hajj?
- Eyeing a brand-new phone with next-level power on Lazada?
- Looking to unlock valuable skills through online courses?
Pod helps you save easily, so you do not have to worry.
Pod is a savings app by allowing users to save towards a goal. Users save via vouchers and are given cash bonus as a reward. Pod is safe and secure as all funds are held under a trust account in RHB Bank and managed by Pacific Trustee Berhad, registered with Security Commission Malaysia. The trustee will make placement on Shariah compliant funds to generate interest which is used to reward Pod users.
If you'd also like to understand further how Pod works, you may contact them directly. They welcome any questions or concerns.
Call/ Whatsapp: +6016-6241579
What benefits do I get from savings with Pod Savings App?
- Save with Pod and earn rewards equivalent to saving with interest rate of 3% per annum calculated on a daily basis. The rewards will be updated on a weekly basis and reflected on the Pod app every Monday after midnight. The calculation is only for illustration purposes, Pod does not issue interest rates, only cash bonus.
- Easy and fun - Save your weekly earnings from GoGet with just a click of a button and watch your savings progress bar grow.
- Achieve your goal - Manage your savings better in a separate account to ensure you can hit your target: be it to save for retirement, emergency, your home or hajj.
Important information you should know
- Pod will use your bank account name (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) as your name in Pod account. You may change it in the Pod app if you wish.
- Pod will use the identity card number attached to the bank account (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) for your Pod account.
- GoGet is partnering with Pod savings app to help manage your savings better in a separate account. Your savings will be held in Pod savings app, not GoGet app.
- This new savings feature is a beta-testing. We welcome your feedback and thoughts, do share with us at email@example.com.
- All savings must go through the GoGetter app for this partnership. Please do not set up a Pod savings account and direct debit yourself via Pod app.
6. Cash bonus rate is subject to change by Pod savings app. This is a limited time only promotional offer
7. GoGetters will earn rewards equivalent to savings interest rate of 3% per annum calculated on a daily basis and will be reflected on the GoGetter’s Pod app on every Monday of the following week after midnight.
This example is assuming you made a 1 time savings of RM50 on 20 Jan 2020 and no additional amount saved after from 20 Jan to 3 Feb 2020.
I want to save some of my earnings from GoGet. How do I start?
There are two ways to start saving:-
i) Go to “Account” and select “Savings
ii) Go to “Account” > “Payment” > “Save with GoGet”
Tell us how much you want to save. Enter the amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday. Please insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 and less than or equal to your current balance. For example, if your current balance is RM58.30, you have options to do the following:-
- Insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 - you can save RM0.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM58).
- Insert an amount less than your current balance - you can save RM8.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM50).
- Insert an amount equal to your current balance - you can save up to 100% of your earnings from GoGet, which is RM58.30 into Pod Savings App. There will be no transfer from GoGet to your bank account.
- You will receive a welcome email from Pod Savings by Wednesday, 9am. Follow the instructions to download the App and log in to check your weekly saving status.
Download the Pod app and set up following these instructions:-
- Go to Google Playstore and download Pod Savings app.
- Download Testflight app on the app store.
- Click on this link and you will be directed to download Pod App on Testflight*. (FAQ about Testflight can be found below)
Perform these steps AFTER you have saved with GoGet via the GoGetter app. Your login details will be provided in the email from Pod Savings after your first saving.
Can I withdraw my money from Pod?
Sure. You can request for your money back anytime with the SOS button and Pod will be sending your money back to your bank account within 24 hours.
By withdrawing your money from Pod, you will automatically be starting a new savings journey with RM0.00 in your Pod account.
Check out how it works below:
I am already savings with Pod but haven’t met my previous goal. How can I be entitled for this newly announced rewards?
You are required to complete the current goal (save RM400 in 2 months) within the challenge period (from 22 August 2019) before you can start a new goal under this new reward program. Pod will auto enroll you to this new savings program and your 1st week savings under this program will be set to be the day you input your 1st savings amount after the end of your current challenge.
Your first saving was on 6 January 2020. Based on the previous savings program, you will receive a bonus of RM5 when you meet the goal of saving RM400 in 2 months. Challenge period (example only) will end on 2 March 2020.
You manage to achieve the goal and successfully saved RM400 in 2 months.
On 2 March 2020, you will get RM5 bonus into your Pod account and RM5 petrol voucher.
On 3 March 2020, you save RM30 into your Pod account. Pod will automatically enroll you into the new challenge. This will be Week 1 of the new challenge.
On 3 March 2020, you will have RM435 in your Pod account (RM400 savings from previous challenge + RM5 bonus + RM30 savings made on 3 March 2020).
You are now in the running to get the rewards equivalent to savings interest rate of 3% per annum calculated on a daily basis.
I have saved RM50 on 20 January 2020 (Monday) at 2pm. Will I receive the 3% per annum interest for 7 days on 27 January (after midnight)?
No, you will only receive the 3% per annum interest for 6 days, starting on 21 January 2020 - 26 January 2020. The day you start saving does not count toward earning interest.
Can I save different amounts every time?
Yes. Tell us how much you want to save by logging in to your GoGetter app and select “Account” > “Savings”. Enter amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday for the savings to reflect into Pod app within the coming Wednesday.
Can I save anytime?
Yes, you can save multiple times in the week, anytime! Just go to your GoGetter app and select “Account” > “Savings” and tell us how much. We will then compile all your savings by 11.59PM every Sunday and send that to your Pod account, you can see all of the updates by 9am every Wednesday.
What if I made a mistake when I entered the amount to save?
You will not be able to change the amount after you click "Save". We will be automatically saving the amount you submit. However, you can take your money out by clicking "SOS" in Pod app.
Why is the progress bar not reflecting my savings yet?
The progress bar on the Pod Savings app is updated by 9am, Wednesday every week.
We will submit your savings to Pod by Monday and Pod will need up to 9am Wednesday to setup and process your request.
Is Pod a Shariah compliant product?
Yes! The funds which sits in RHB Bank that the trustee (Pacific Trustee Berhad, registered with Security Commission Malaysia) makes placement into in order to generate the interest and used as cash rewards, are Shariah compliant funds.
Can Pod be trusted?
We agree that it is absolutely important to put savings with a trusted partner. Pod is safe and secure as all funds are held under a trust account in RHB Bank and managed by Pacific Trustee Berhad, registered with Security Commission Malaysia. Pod is a savings app that allows users to save towards a goal. Hence, Pod does not issue out interest rates in any manner. Users save via vouchers and are given cash bonus as a reward.
FAQ about Testflight
- What is Testflight?
- TestFlight is an online service for over-the-air installation and testing of mobile applications, currently owned by Apple Inc and only offered to developers within the iOS Developer Program
- Why do I need to download the Pod App via Testflight?
A: The released Pod App is a beta testing version hence, upon approval from Apple, Pod (SaphX Technologies Sdn Bhd) is distributing it via Testflight
- Who is Osama Razzaq, the name shown in the "Term of Service" of Pod App
A: Osama Razzaq is the IOS developer of Pod (SaphX Technologies Sdn Bhd), as his Apple developer account is being used to upload Pod App to Testflight, hence his name is shown under the "Term of Service".
- Will Osama Razzaq be receiving my personal information from Testflight?
A: No, he will not and neither do Apple and Testflight will have access to your information. Only information that is related to the App, such as App crashing and App running time will be shared by Testflight with Osama. Your information and savings details will be saved securely with Pod's database.
I have more questions regarding Pod Savings App. Who can I contact?
You may contact Pod directly for further enquiries.
- Call/ Whatsapp: +6016-6241579
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org