I want to save some of my earnings from GoGet. How do I start?
There are two ways to start saving:-
i) Go to “Account” and select “Savings
ii) Go to “Account” > “Payment” > “Save with GoGet”
Tell us how much you want to save. Enter the amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday. Please insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 and less than or equal to your current balance. For example, if your current balance is RM58.30, you have options to do the following:-
- Insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 - you can save RM0.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM58).
- Insert an amount less than your current balance - you can save RM8.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM50).
- Insert an amount equal to your current balance - you can save up to 100% of your earnings from GoGet, which is RM58.30 into Pod Savings App. There will be no transfer from GoGet to your bank account.
- You will receive a welcome email from Pod Savings by Wednesday, 9am. Follow the instructions to download the App and log in to check your weekly saving status.
Download the Pod app and set up following these instructions:-
- Go to Google Playstore and download Pod Savings app.
- Download Testflight app on the app store.
- Click on this link and you will be directed to download Pod App on Testflight*. (FAQ about Testflight can be found below)
Perform these steps AFTER you have saved with GoGet via the GoGetter app. Your login details will be provided in the email from Pod Savings after your first saving.
FAQ about Testflight (for iOS)
- What is Testflight?
- TestFlight is an online service for over-the-air installation and testing of mobile applications, currently owned by Apple Inc and only offered to developers within the iOS Developer Program
- Why do I need to download the Pod App via Testflight?
A: The released Pod App is a beta testing version hence, upon approval from Apple, Pod (SaphX Technologies Sdn Bhd) is distributing it via Testflight
- Who is Osama Razzaq, the name shown in the "Term of Service" of Pod App
A: Osama Razzaq is the IOS developer of Pod (SaphX Technologies Sdn Bhd), as his Apple developer account is being used to upload Pod App to Testflight, hence his name is shown under the "Term of Service".
- Will Osama Razzaq be receiving my personal information from Testflight?
A: No, he will not and neither do Apple and Testflight will have access to your information. Only information that is related to the App, such as App crashing and App running time will be shared by Testflight with Osama. Your information and savings details will be saved securely with Pod's database.
Important information you should know
- Pod will use your bank account name (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) as your name in Pod account. You may change it in the Pod app if you wish.
- Pod will use the identity card number attached to the bank account (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) for your Pod account.
- GoGet is partnering with Pod savings app to help manage your savings better in a separate account. Your savings will be held in Pod savings app, not GoGet app.
- This new savings feature is a beta-testing. We welcome your feedback and thoughts, do share with us at email@example.com.
- All savings must go through the GoGetter app for this partnership. Please do not set up a Pod savings account and direct debit yourself via Pod app.
- Cash bonus rate is subject to change by Pod savings app. This is a limited time only promotional offer.
- GoGetters will earn rewards equivalent to savings interest rate of 3% per annum calculated on a daily basis and will be reflected on the GoGetter’s Pod app on every Monday of the following week after midnight.