Pod is a goal-based savings app that helps you to hit your savings goal hassle free.
- Looking to save for retirement?
- Want extra money for emergency or rainy-days but don't know how?
- Need to pay off your rent?
- Want to go on holiday? Need money for Hajj?
- Eyeing a brand-new phone with next-level power on Lazada?
- Looking to unlock valuable skills through online courses?
Pod helps you save easily, so you do not have to worry.
Pod is a savings app by allowing users to save towards a goal. Users save via vouchers and are given cash bonus as a reward. Pod does not issue out interest rates in any manner.
Pod is safe and secure as all funds are held under a trust account in RHB Bank and is under the care of a trustee. Pod is compliant with Malaysian law.
What benefits do I get from savings with Pod Savings App?
- Save RM400 in 8 weeks and get RM5 cash bonus instantly PLUS RM5 Petrol Voucher! (0.625% return per month) as compared to savings with bank for only 0.025% per month. [Calculation is based on bank interest rate at 3% per annum. The calculation is only for illustration purposes, Pod does not issue interest rates, only cash bonus]
- Easy and fun - Save your weekly earnings from GoGet with just a click of a button and watch your savings progress bar grow.
- Achieve your goal - Manage your savings better in a separate account to ensure you can hit your target: be it to save for retirement, emergency, your home or hajj.
*Get this awesome rate while it lasts! This promotional offer will end on 29 December 2019.
Important information you should know
- Pod will use your bank account name (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) as your name in Pod account. You may change it in the Pod app if you wish.
- Pod will use the identity card number attached to the bank account (the same bank account you provided to GoGet) for your Pod account.
- GoGet is partnering with Pod savings app to help manage your savings better in a separate account. Your savings will be held in Pod savings app, not GoGet app.
- This new savings feature is a beta-testing. We welcome your feedback and thoughts, do share with us at email@example.com.
- All savings must go through https://goget.my/pods for this partnership. Please do not set up direct debit via Pod app.
- Cash bonus rate is subject to change by Pod savings app. This is a limited time only promotional offer which will end on 29 December 2019.
- GoGetters have to achieve total savings of RM400 within 8 weeks time to get the rewards of RM5 and a RM5 petrol voucher. i.e. if you hit RM400 within 4 weeks, your RM5 cash bonus and RM5 petrol voucher is only given to you after 8 weeks has passed from your first date of saving.
- GoGetters who withdraw their savings before the 8 weeks saving time will not be entitled for the RM5 cash bonus and RM5 petrol voucher.
- Each GoGetter is entitled for ONE petrol voucher ONLY. e.g. If a GoGetter saved RM800 within the 8 weeks’ time, he or she will get a RM10 cash bonus rewards (RM5 + RM5) and ONE RM5 petrol voucher only.
- Pod is giving away 500 pieces of RM5 petrol vouchers only. The first 500 GoGetters who achieved their savings goal of RM400 in 8 weeks will get the vouchers.
I want to save some of my earnings from GoGet. How do I start?
- Insert https://goget.my/pods into your web browser (e.g. Google Chrome) and log in to your GoGet account.
- Tell us how much you want to save. Enter amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday. Please insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 and less than or equal to your current balance. For example, if your current balance is RM58.30, you have options to do the following:-
- Insert an amount that is more than RM0.00 - you can save RM0.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM58).
- Insert an amount less than your current balance - you can save RM8.30 into Pod Savings App. GoGet will transfer your remaining earnings to your bank account (RM50).
- Insert an amount equal to your current balance - you can save up to 100% of your earnings from GoGet, which is RM58.30 into Pod Savings App. There will be no transfer from GoGet to your bank account.
- You will receive a welcome email from Pod Savings by Wednesday, 9am. Follow the instructions to download the App and log in to check your weekly saving status.
Download the Pod app and set up following these instructions:-
1. Go to Google Playstore and download Pod Savings app.
1. Download Testflight app on the app store.
2. Click on this link and you will be directed to download Pod App on Testflight*. (FAQ about Testflight can be found below)
Perform these steps AFTER you have saved with GoGet at www.goget.my/pods. Your login details will be provided in the email from Pod Savings after your first saving.
|Step 1: Click on "Skip".||Step 2: Click on "Login Here".||Step 3: Log in.|
Can I withdraw my money from Pod?
Sure. You can request for your money back anytime with the SOS button and Pod will be sending your money back to your bank account within 24 hours.
By withdrawing your money from Pod, you will automatically be starting a new savings journey with RM0.00 in your Pod account. This means you will not be able to perform partial withdrawal.
Check out how it works below:
Do I still get the cash bonus if I withdraw my money from Pod before I hit RM400?
If you withdraw your money before you hit RM400 in 8 weeks, you will lose your cash bonus and petrol voucher because the goal was not yet achieved. You will only be receiving your savings back into your bank account and nothing more.
e.g. You save RM30 in 6 weeks but you hit SOS and withdraw RM30. You will receive the full RM30 into your bank account only.
I am already savings with Pod but haven’t met my previous goal. How can I be entitled for this newly announced rewards?
You are required to complete the current goal (get RM3 bonus when you saved RM200 in 2 months) within the challenge period before you can start a new goal under this new reward program. Don't worry, you will be guaranteed a spot to join this new reward program and receive the RM5 petrol voucher if you start the new challenge within the offer period and meet the Terms & Conditions.
Pod will auto enroll you to this new savings program and your 1st week savings under this program will be set to be the day you input your 1st savings amount after the end of your current challenge.
Your first saving was on 1st June 2019. Based on the current saving program, you will receive a bonus of RM3 when you meet the goal of saving RM200 in 2 months. Challenge period (example only) will end on 31 July 2019.
You manage to achieve the goal and successfully saved RM200 in 2 months.
On 1 August 2019, you will get RM3 bonus into your Pod account.
On 2 August 2019, you save RM30 into your Pod account. Pod will automatically enroll you into the new challenge. This will be Week 1 of the new challenge.
On 2 August 2019, you will have RM233 in your Pod account (RM200 savings from previous challenge + RM3 bonus + RM30 savings made on 2 August 2019).
You are now in the running to get the rewards of RM5 and a RM5 petrol voucher if you achieve total savings of RM400 within 8 weeks’ time.
The new challenge will end on Week 8, which is on 26 September 2019.
Can I cancel my goal (save RM400 in 8 weeks)?
Yes you can, but you will not get the reward of RM5 cash bonus and RM5 petrol voucher. Pod will return your savings to your bank account within 24 hours after you request to cancel your goal.
By canceling your goal, you will automatically be starting a new savings journey with RM0.00 in your Pod account.
I have met my goal of RM400 in 8 weeks and I would like to cash out now
Can I save more after I hit the goal (save RM400 in 8 weeks)?
Yes you can! When you hit your RM400 savings challenge and want to continue saving instead of withdrawal, DO NOT click “Get back your cash” button on the completion screen on Pod App. Instead, input the savings amount you wish to make via GoGet web platform (https://goget.my/pods) and continue saving.
For every RM400 saved, you MUST keep it with Pod for a full 8 weeks to be entitled for the rewards, meaning no withdrawal before that. The date when you can withdraw your savings with RM5 rewards will be calculated as per the date you start savings towards the RM400 (inputted first savings).
If you saved RM1,200:
Week 1 saved RM200, Week 2 saved RM200, first day of week 9 can withdraw with rewards (RM5).
Week 3 saved RM200, Week 4 saved RM200, first day of week 11 can withdraw with rewards (RM5).
Week 5 saved RM 200, Week 6 saved RM200, first day of week 13 can withdraw with rewards (RM5).
If you keep saving, you will only get the full RM15 if you withdraw after the first day of week 13.
Can I save different amounts every time?
Yes. Tell us how much you want to save by logging in to https://goget.my/pods. Enter amount latest by 11:59PM every Sunday for the savings to reflect into Pod app within the coming Wednesday.
Can I save anytime?
Yes, you can save multiple times in the week, anytime! Just go to https://goget.my/pods and tell us how much. We will then compile all your savings by 11.59PM every Sunday and send that to your Pod account, you can see all of the updates by 9am every Wednesday.
What if I made a mistake when I entered the amount to save?
You will not be able to change the amount after you click "Save". We will be automatically saving the amount you submit. However, you can take your money out by clicking "SOS" in Pod app.
Why is the progress bar not reflecting my savings yet?
The progress bar on the Pod Savings app is updated by 9am, Wednesday every week.
We will submit your savings to Pod by Monday and Pod will need up to 9am Wednesday to setup and process your request.
Is Pod a Shariah compliant product?
Yes! The funds which sits in RHB Bank that the trustee makes placement into in order to generate the interest, are Shariah compliant funds.
Can Pod be trusted?
We agree that it is absolutely important to put savings with a trusted partner. Pod is safe and secure as all funds are held under a trust account in RHB Bank and is under the care of a trustee. Also, Pod is compliant with Malaysian law.
Pod is a savings app that allows users to save towards a goal. Hence, Pod does not issue out interest rates in any manner. Users save via vouchers and are given cash bonus as a reward.
I have met the savings goal of RM400 in 8 weeks. How do I collect the RM5 petrol voucher?
For KL/ Klang Valley area, GoGetters can pick up the voucher from Pod's office at Co-Labs in Starling Mall. If you are unable to drop by physically, Pod will discuss a good time and place to meet and pass the voucher to you.
For Penang, Pod will discuss a place to meet to pass you the voucher.
Please bring IC for verification.
FAQ about Testflight
1. What is Testflight?
A. TestFlight is an online service for over-the-air installation and testing of mobile applications, currently owned by Apple Inc and only offered to developers within the iOS Developer Program
2. Why do I need to download the Pod App via Testflight?
A: The released Pod App is a beta testing version hence, upon approval from Apple, Pod (SaphX Technologies Sdn Bhd) is distributing it via Testflight
3. Who is Osama Razzaq, the name shown in the "Term of Service" of Pod App
A: Osama Razzaq is the IOS developer of Pod (SaphX Technologies Sdn Bhd), as his Apple developer account is being used to upload Pod App to Testflight, hence his name is shown under the "Term of Service".
4. Will Osama Razzaq be receiving my personal information from Testflight?
A: No, he will not and neither do Apple and Testflight will have access to your information. Only information that is related to the App, such as App crashing and App running time will be shared by Testflight with Osama. Your information and savings details will be saved securely with Pod's database.
I have more questions regarding Pod Savings App. Who can I contact?
You may contact Pod directly for further enquiries.