Claim Info & Procedures for Compensations
At GoGet, all users are required to be respectful and practice transparent communications at all times. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time on GoGet job. As a platform provider, we must protect the community that join GoGet to earn money through honest hard work. It is our top priority to ensure that GoGetters are treated and compensated fairly due to unforeseen circumstances.
- GoGetter reports the incident in the app to seek compensation by providing details of the incident together with evidence of supporting documents.
- GoGet support team will investigate and clarify with you and/or a third party(s) were involved in the issue within 48 hours or 2 working days.
- GoGet support team will reach out to GoGetter and yourself to seek for further clarification if required.
- In the event of successful compensation claims, GoGet will follow up with you in collecting the due amount, and we will disburse the compensation to the GoGetter.
Distance is calculated based on the initial address written in the app between the new address for return/redelivery/extra delivery via Google map. The shortest route will be used if there are multiple routes suggested on Google map. If the job happened during peak hour, the distance will be based on forecast time stated in Google map. GoGet team has the final decision and disputes on distance are not accepted.
The compensation rate of RM5 for the first 1-5km and RM1/km for bike and RM1.10/km for car for additional km is applicable. The compensation rate is for the extra distance travelled due to circumstances that arise. The revised compensation rate will be effective from 7th June 2021 onwards.
Compensation rate will be rounded to the closest multiple of 5 cents, for example:
- Distance travelled is 14.7km for car, RM5+(14.7-5)km x RM1.10/km = RM15.67 round down to RM15.65
- Extra distance travelled is 13.5km for bike, 13.5km x RM1/km = RM13.50
- A job is RM13, 50% of the GoGet fee is RM6.50.
Compensation for delays will be applied when there are changes, or delayed in the delivery time.
For delay, compensation rates are as follows with waiting time window *after* 15 minutes grace period:
0-15 mins waiting time = RM4
0-30 mins waiting time = RM8
0-45 mins waiting time = RM12
For changes in delivery time, a flat fee of RM5 is applied.
Terms and Conditions:
- The compensation value is capped at the maximum amount of the job EXCEPT if return trip or additional delivery incurred.
- In the event if Poster has offered to compensate GoGetter but the GoGetter is not satisfied with the amount that was offered, GoGetter has the right to reject the amount and file a compensation claim instead. In the event if Poster had already compensated GoGetter however GoGetter still seek for extra compensation from GoGet admin as per listed in the Compensation Policy, the claim will be rejected.
- GoGetter or Poster may be suspended from GoGet platform if any act of dishonesty was being discovered such as creating fake evidence.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.