Claim Info & Procedures for Compensations
At GoGet, all users are required to be respectful and practice transparent communications at all times. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time on GoGet job. As a platform provider, we must protect the community that joins GoGet to earn money through honest hard work. It is our top priority to ensure that GoGetters are treated and compensated for their extra effort fairly due to unforeseen circumstances.
- GoGetter reports the incident in the app to seek compensation by providing details of the incident together with supporting evidence, which includes conversation record and photos of the items or incident. GoGet support team will investigate and clarify with you and/or a third party(s) were involved in the issue within 48 hours or 2 working days.
- GoGet support team will reach out to GoGetter and yourself to seek for further clarification if required.
- In the event of successful compensation claims, GoGet will inform you about the compensation via email to seek consent to proceed with the compensation by deducting your credit or issue you an invoice to pay for the compensation amount.
1. Job cancellation
- Applies to all job types except Helper Jobs (excluding flyering job, bank-in cheque job) and “Shop is closed/item sold out” reason.
- For the “Food & Shopping” job, if you have acknowledged that the purchase is physically possible, compensation will be evaluated on a case by case basis in the event of any dispute.
- For “Food & Shopping” job, once the job has been confirmed and item has been purchased by GoGetter, no cancellations are allowed.
- Job started
a. When the GoGetter is on the way to pick up: RM 3 cancellation fee
b. When GoGetter reached the pick up location (if job fee is more than RM8): RM8 cancellation fee
c. When GoGetter reached the pick up location (if job fee is RM8 or less): RM 5 cancellation fee
- (Food & Shopping job only) RM 12 compensation fee if you are not satisfied with the alternative location when GoGetter arrived.
2. Extra distance due to change of address/ re-delivery/ return to pick up
If GoGetter has not started the job, any location changes should be edited in the app before the GoGetter is on the way to pick up the item so that the new rate will be calculated automatically by the system
If the change of location happens when GoGetter has reached the original drop off location, we will compensate the extra distance rate according to Return / Re-delivery Policy for Posters and the difference of job fee after changing the job fee.
When there is a compensation request, distance is calculated based on the initial address written in the app between the new address for return/redelivery/extra delivery via Google map. The shortest route will be used if there are multiple routes suggested on Google map. If the job happened during peak hour, the distance will be based on forecast time stated in Google map. GoGet team has the final decision and disputes on distance are not accepted.
If the new address is more than 5km away (or not in the same area) from the affected task, GoGetter is allowed to return the items to the pick up location in the event of failed delivery., Poster will be charged a flat rate of RM12.00 or the originally posted fee for any attempt (whichever is lower).
If GoGetter has attempted to re-deliver and the goods/item/parcel still failed to be delivered and required to be returned. Poster/Merchant will be charged for each attempt up to RM24.00 ((RM12.00 or GoGet Fee) x 2 attempts).
For more information on change of address/ re-delivery/ return to pick up, please refer here.
“Let GoGetter Decide” (Food & Shopping Job only): If GoGetter went to another location due to the item is not available in the first location, compensation of RM12 on top of posted job fee will be given to the GoGetter.*Maximum re-attempt after the first location is capped at 1 additional new location.
3. Delays at pick up/drop off
- This will be applied when there are changes, or delays in the delivery time due to:
Request to change the pick up/ delivery time.
- The receiver is not at the pick up/ drop off location to give/ receive the item
- This is only applicable for dispatch jobs and applicable after 15 minutes grace period of stated pick up/ drop off time
The rates are as follows with a waiting time window *after* 15 minutes grace period:
0-15 mins waiting time = RM4
For changes in delivery time, a flat fee of RM5 is applied.
*Remarks: You can check delay-related compensation requests by GoGetter in the app now. Click here to find out more about this feature. (This feature is only applicable for credit paid jobs)
A. Delay at pick up
- When the GoGetter reached the pick up location and proceeds with the job. Compensation on the waiting time will be calculated according to the above. This amount is compensated on top of the original GoGet fee once GoGetter proceeds and completes the job.
- When the GoGetter reached the pick up location and does not proceed with the job: Compensation for the waiting time will be calculated according to the rate above and RM 8 cancellation fee.
B. Delay at drop off
- When the GoGetter reached the drop off location: Compensation on the waiting time will be calculated according to the rate above. This amount is compensated on top of the original GoGet fee once GoGetter completes the job.
- When the GoGetter has waited at drop off location but has to return/send to new location (as can’t wait any longer): Compensation on the waiting time will be calculated according to the rate above along with extra distance rates.
4. Extra time for Helper jobs
Kindly edit the job so that the job fee is adjusted based on the system. If the job cannot be edited, compensation will be calculated based on the amount offered in the hourly rate. This is an extra amount paid on top of the original GoGet fee.
Terms and Conditions:
- In the event if Poster has offered to compensate GoGetter but the GoGetter is not satisfied with the amount that was offered, GoGetter has the right to reject the amount and file a compensation claim instead. In the event if Poster had already compensated GoGetter however GoGetter still seek for extra compensation from GoGet admin as per listed in the Compensation Policy, the claim will be rejected.
- GoGetter or Poster may be suspended from GoGet platform if any act of dishonesty was being discovered such as creating fake evidence.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.