1. Do I have to "Download" or "Update" the app?
You have to download the new app. Please find the links to download here:-
Android: http:// https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.goget.gogetter
The old GoGet app will be replaced soon and not be accessible anymore for GoGetters.
2. When will the old GoGet app be non-accessible for GoGetters?
After 11 December 2019.
3. What should I do if the new GoGetter app crashes my phone?
There is a possibility that the app crashes your phone where you will temporarily be unable to turn on phone (for a few minutes). If this happens, just restart your phone and let us know via email email@example.com or go to GoGet app > "Help & Support" and click "Speak to us".
4. I have the old app & new GoGetter app installed on my phone. How do I only receive notifications from the new GoGetter app?
You have to disable phone notifications for the old GoGet app to avoid double notifications.
- Go to phone settings > Apps > GoGet > Notification > Disable notification
- Ensure you leave notifications on for the New GoGetter App so you will receive notifications from one app.
5. I have feedback about the new GoGetter app and would like to let Team GoGet know. How should I do it?
You can complete the feedback form here.