Do you love GoGetting AND Social Media? Get ready for this month's #imgogetter Social Media contest with the theme Malaysia Day 🇲🇾 .
🏆 Here are our September’s winners!
- The Most Creative
It's like we are watching a vlog of a Youtuber! So creative and educational, kami bagi 5 star! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Most Heart-warming
Matthew claimed a GoGet job to purchase an item from MRDIY. He eventually took 7 hours, visiting over 7 stores and a total of 44km travelling distance just to complete the job due to the lack of stock. At the end of the day, it is really about going the extra mile, and the satisfaction of completing the task given by his Poster that made it heartwarming. "People may say I am crazy to make the extra #effort, and sure it wasn't worth the #time and #dedication especially since I drive a car, but I believe one's #service should be properly done right till the end" - Matthew
- The Best Display of Unity
Really great to see this GoGetter's video of him helping posters around the city of all races and backgrounds. Along with a patriotic song, definitely the best display of unity among Malaysians.
🤔 Why join?
- Stand a chance to win RM100!
- Feeling proud as a GoGetter? Show your unity spirit on how it is like to be a GoGetter on your personal social media account!
- [Special Gift] The first 25 GoGetters who participate in a calendar month, get one (1) FREE GoGet t-shirt each, regardless if you win the RM100, or not.
🧐 How to join?
- 📸 Step 1: Express your creativity by taking a photo or short video of yourself when doing GoGet jobs.
- 🖼️ Step 2: Upload the image or video on your social media account and don't forget to tag us @gogetmy or use the hashtag #imgogetter on your post.
- 🔓 Step 3: Set your account to public so we can view your post.
- 🖊️ Step 4: Submit your participation via Google form here. You only need to submit the form ONCE and ensure you provide us with the correct email address of your GoGetter account.
🏆 How to win?
We are adding a NEW category for September's contest, the 'Unity' category!
The BEST posts for each category will win RM100 each and the prize will be awarded to you via your GoGetter payment statement. The winning post will be chosen based on:-
- The Most Creative.
- Example: A GoGetter posted a picture while trying to pose as a mystery character creatively.
- The Most Heart-warming.
- Example: This GoGetter used his income from working as a GoGetter to donate and help people during a pandemic.
- The Best Display of Unity
- Example: Taking a selfie with other GoGetters or posters.
💡 Here are some ideas on what you can do;
- Do a 30 seconds video of a day in a life of being a GoGetter in a creative way.
- Take a heart-warming picture or video with your favourite poster, and tell us why he/she is your favourite poster.
- Put on a GoGet t-shirt and mask, and take a picture in the most creative way.
- Take a selfie with other GoGetters to show unity while GoGetting.
📢 How To Participate:
- You must be a verified GoGetter.
- You can enter the contest by posting a video or photo on your social media account (post or reels ONLY, but NOT story) while showing goodness and creativity towards being a GoGetter. Only posts on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok are accepted.
- Your posts must be PUBLIC.
- For Facebook, you MUST tag GoGetter @ GoGet.my group and use #imgogetter on your post.
- For Instagram and TikTok, you need to tag us on Social Media (example: @gogetmy) and use #imgogetter on your post.
- Hashtag and tagging are required in order for us to be able to discover your post. However, it’s NOT a requirement to win this contest,
- Multiple entries are allowed in a month, but you are only eligible for one (1) prize regardless of the number of entries.
- By submitting a post (or multiple posts) in any calendar month, you are considered a participant and you will get a free gift on that month. The gift will be delivered to you.
- You can participate again in the next month regardless if you have won the RM100 prize in the previous month. E.g. If Ali, a GoGetter won the #imgogetter Social Media contest in June, he will still be able to participate in the following months.
- You may try to win all of the categories, with different posts for each category, and be granted RM100 each.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Monthly winners will be announced on GoGet's official social media pages. By participating in this Contest, you provide consent to the Organiser to announce your name and/or release a photograph of you as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement. Your prize may be forfeited to the next winner if you are unable to comply with this condition.
- Winners who fail to respond to their DM within 7 days of contact will be disqualified and the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
Terms & Conditions:
- RM100 cash prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another account.
- The free gift is subject to change at the discretion of GoGet team, without any prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature. The Organiser expects, however, that Participants will not post any materials that fall into any of the following categories, and may remove any materials that include or involve the following;
- Defamation, abuse, harassment, stalking, threatening actions or otherwise which may violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading, insensitive or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or which may infringe a privacy right of another) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to, the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
- GoGet reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer at any given moment without prior notice.