Come and join our #imgogetter Social Media contest and stand a chance to win RM100.
🏆 Here are our December's winners!
- Most Heart-warming
It is so inspiring to see our GoGetters are giving back to the community by helping the flood victims. Mantap GoGetter!
- Extraordinary GoGetter
A very hardworking GoGetter!
- Best photoshoot with Poster
An Awesome GoGetter taking a picture with his Poster!
🤔 Why join?
- Stand a chance to win RM100!
- Feeling proud as a GoGetter? Showcase how it is like to be a GoGetter on your personal social media account!
- [Special Christmas Edition gift] First 20 GoGetters who participate in the month of December, get one (1) FREE exclusive GoGet black polo t-shirt each (worth RM25), regardless if you win the category prize of RM100 each, or not.
🧐 How to join?
- 📸 Step 1: Express your creativity by taking a photo or short video when doing GoGet jobs.
- 🖼️ Step 2: Upload the image or video on your social media account and remember you must tag us on our Facebook group GoGetter @ GoGet.my or use the hashtag #imgogetter on your post.
- 🔓 Step 3: Set your account to public so we can view your post.
- 🖊️ Step 4: Submit your participation via Google form here. You only need to submit the form ONCE and ensure you provide us with the correct email address of your GoGetter account.
🏆 How to win?
The 3 BEST posts submitted monthly will win RM100 each and the prize will be awarded to you via your GoGetter payment statement. The winning post will be chosen based on:-
1. Most Heart-warming.
- Example: Only posts about Personal Helper or Part Timer job types are eligible under this category. Show us the most heart-warming one!
2. The Extraordinary GoGetter.
- Show us the extra effort you put into a GoGetter job.
- Example: Travelled 200km in a day to deliver items
- Example: Helped store supervisor to close shop after ending shift
3. Best Photoshoot with Poster.
- Show us your best smile with the person you work with or your job poster. It has to be either your poster, supervisor or manager for a GoGet job.
📢 How To Participate:
- You must be a verified GoGetter.
- You can enter the contest by posting a video or photo on your social media account (post or reels ONLY, but NOT story) while showing goodness and creativity towards being a GoGetter. Only posts on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok are accepted.
- Your posts must be PUBLIC.
- For Facebook, you MUST tag GoGetter @ GoGet.my group and use #imgogetter on your post.
- For Instagram and TikTok, you need to tag us on Social Media (example: @gogetmy) and use #imgogetter on your post.
- Hashtag and tagging are required in order for us to be able to discover your post. However, it’s NOT a requirement to win this contest,
- Multiple entries are allowed in a month, but you are only eligible for one (1) prize regardless of the number of entries.
- By submitting a post (or multiple posts) in any calendar month, you are considered a participant and you will get a free gift on that month. The gift will be delivered to you.
- You can participate again in the next month regardless if you have won the RM100 prize in the previous month. E.g. If Ali, a GoGetter won the #imgogetter Social Media contest in June, he will still be able to participate in the following months.
- You may try to win all of the categories, with different posts for each category, and be granted RM100 each.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Monthly winners will be announced on GoGet's official social media pages. By participating in this Contest, you provide consent to the Organiser to announce your name and/or release a photograph of you as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement. Your prize may be forfeited to the next winner if you are unable to comply with this condition.
- Winners who fail to respond to their DM within 7 days of contact will be disqualified and the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to another winner.
Terms & Conditions:
- RM100 cash prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another account.
- The free gift is subject to change at the discretion of GoGet team, without any prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature. The Organiser expects, however, that Participants will not post any materials that fall into any of the following categories, and may remove any materials that include or involve the following;
- Defamation, abuse, harassment, stalking, threatening actions or otherwise which may violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading, insensitive or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or which may infringe a privacy right of another) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.