Great news, you can now perform all these via 'Help & Support' in the GoGetter App:-
- ✅ Access FAQ articles;
- ✅ Access all submitted tickets & view GoGet Admin's responses for your job reports and strike appeals;
- ✅ Send a general enquiry to GoGet admin.
Why this change?
Previously, you will have to check your personal email to find GoGet admin's response to your ticket. Now, you can access all your tickets directly from the GoGetter App.
Say goodbye to messy email inbox! 🙌
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I get a notification when GoGet admin has responded to my ticket?
- Yes, you will receive an in-app notification to inform you that your ticket has been responded to. It is important to check all responses from GoGet admin, as you may be required to provide follow-up information for us to assist you on your ticket.
2. I have submitted a general enquiry via My Tickets. I see a copy of the ticket I've submitted in my personal email too. Is this normal?
- Yes, you will still receive a copy of the ticket via your personal email.
3. Should I respond to GoGet admin via my personal email or via 'My Tickets' in the GoGetter App?
- You may reply either via your personal email or via 'My Tickets' in the GoGetter App. Both ways are fine and your ticket will be updated accordingly. However, we do encourage that you check/reply via 'My Tickets' to help you easily keep track of the status of your tickets via the GoGetter App.
4. I have submitted a general enquiry via My Tickets, but I have yet to receive a response from GoGet admin. Isn't this a Live Chat?
- No, this is not a Live Chat. Due to high volume of tickets, please allow up to 2 working days for GoGet admin to get back to you. If you require GoGet admin's assistance urgently due to emergency, please reach out to us via our helpline @ 03-29359064.