In an effort to provide guidance and clarity to both our Posters/Merchants and GoGetters, GoGet will be introducing a new Return and Re-delivery Policy effective 5th May 2022 to help those who rely on our platform to earn and be compensated fairly.
As GoGet streamlines our processes, we encourage everyone to adhere to the new policy to be compensated accordingly.
- BEFORE- Before starting your journey, check the given address in the task. If there is a pinned location error, kindly report the task prior to starting the job. (e.g SS2 Petaling Jaya being pinned in SS2 Batu Caves). GoGetter is advised to follow the given address or cross-check with the Poster/ receiver on the correct address. GoGetter will be compensated for any discrepancies or extra distance between the pinned location in the GoGetter app and the actual address.
- DURING - Any changes of address after job started or if goods/item/parcel are failed to be delivered - https://bit.ly/2XCayuP
a) Confirm with the poster and/or receiver for the new address.
- If the new address is less than 5km away (or the same area) from the affected task, GoGetter will proceed with the delivery to the new location and get a redelivery fee of RM5 on top of the original GoGet fee.
- If the new address is more than 5km away (or not in the same area) from the affected task, GoGetter will return the goods/item/parcel back to the pick up location or send it to the new address, depending on which is nearer. GoGetter will be compensated according to the distance travelled from the affected task location back to the pick up location OR new address. Refer to our compensation policy for more information on the compensation https://gogetmy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036608813-Compensation-Policy-for-GoGetters
- Kindly screenshot the google maps to show distance and route from the affected task to the new address provided. Kindly also take a picture of the delivery as proof that the return / re-delivery is completed.
- GoGetters are expected to return/re-deliver the goods/item/parcel on the same day. In the event if the GoGetter holds the goods/item/parcel overnight, GoGetters are required to provide evidence (e.g screenshots of messages/call logs with the Poster) that the poster is unable to receive the goods/item/parcel on the same day. If unable to provide evidence, GoGetters are responsible for any damage to the goods/item/parcel.
- The above policy is only applicable for delivery within the same region in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru, Penang. If cross-region/states, kindly report the job for further investigation.
Perishable goods policy:
If the goods/item/parcel is perishable (e.g. vegetables, fresh food, flowers), kindly do the following:
- Call and send a message in-app as proof to the poster to receive confirmation within 15 minutes for the next steps. Do let the poster know that it is perishable and might not be in good condition.
- If there is no response, kindly dispose of the goods/item/parcel.
- Only if the goods/item/parcel is requested to be returned to the pick up location, GoGetters should adhere to their request and follow clauses 2 and 3 above. However, GoGet and GoGetters are not responsible for the condition of the items.