Your safety is our top concern and priority! Please take note of the special policy for bill payment jobs:
Step 1: Must use GoGet Pay
- Any bill payment job must be on GoGet Pay.
- If the Poster posted a cash job, ask the Poster to edit the job. You can also report the job and we will edit for you if the Poster don't edit the job.
Step 2: Pay the bill
- Only pay the bill AFTER payment is made via GoGet pay.
- Attach receipt in the app for your Poster!
Example of Bill payment jobs:
- Paying utility bills (e.g. electricity, water)
- Pay summons (e.g. PDRM, MBPJ, MPSJ)
- Credit top-up (e.g. prepaid for mobile top up)
- Purchase currency (e.g. molpoint, molpay, razergold, razerpay)
Whenever the Poster had successfully made a transaction inside the GoGet app, it will reflect in your GoGetter app instantly. If Poster claims the transaction was a success but shown as failed on your screen, request Poster to make the payment again.
If you face any issues on the job, please report the job in the app and GoGet admin will assist you.
If the Poster attempted to make payment to you directly via online banking or any other payment method, please ensure you have received it before making any bill payment or purchase.
Examples of Fraud/Fake Transaction:
Please DO NOT accept the followings as proof that Poster has paid you.
- A screenshot of an online transfer transaction that does not have the word "status".
- A screenshot of an SMS from the bank.
- Poster scheduled a transaction to be carried out in the future, where no money has been transferred to you.
- A screenshot which shows a transaction that money has been deducted from Bank account.
- A receipt showing instant transfer but the amount didn't reflect in your personal account immediately.