We are sorry to hear that you may have had a job that caused you to wait longer or spend more time than expected. We understand this must be frustrating when the actual job turns out to be different to the job details in the app.
This is definitely not the experience that we aim to create in our community when you help someone out. Therefore we apologies if there was any inconvenience that was caused. We want to make sure every GoGetter has a good experience and that the community is safe and fun!
Our community has ways to ensure that we support you in genuine issues or disputes. We understand that no compensation can make up for some inconveniences caused, however our support team can help you seek for some compensation if you have any changes, or delayed in the delivery time due to:
Poster/ Receiver request to change the pick up/ delivery time.
Poster/ Receiver is not at the pick up/ drop off location to give/ receive the item.
Poster/ Receiver is not responsive to give/ receive the item from GoGetter upon pick up/
How do I know if I qualify for compensation?
Only applicable for dispatch and Premium jobs.
GoGetter must wait for a minimum of 15 minutes from the task start time before deciding to cancel the job or start seeking for compensation.
GoGetter must have in app messages and call logs to prove the delay.
Photo evidence (with time stamp) to prove that you have arrived but pick up/drop off
delayed (when applicable).
- If the compensation policy is followed as per our community standards: https://gogetmy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036608813-Compensation-Policy-for-GoGetters
Scenarios where compensation may be void:
If GoGetter reached earlier than the job stated time (without prior notice from Poster) and
had to wait for item to be ready.
If GoGetter is late for the pick up/drop off.
If Poster mentioned delay in pick up/drop off but unable to specify the exact time,
GoGetter should check with Poster on an estimate.
If Poster updated the new job timing, but GoGetter is unaware and went to pick up the
following original timing.
Other scenarios up to GoGet admin’s discretion.
What is the compensation rate?
- Compensation rates are as followed:
The first 15 minutes is grace period. The below waiting time window is *after* the grace period of 15 mins:
0-15 mins waiting time = RM4
0-30 mins waiting time = RM8
0-45 mins waiting time = RM12
- Compensation is capped at 60 minutes only after 15 minutes grace period. There will be no further compensation if GoGetter choose to wait for more than 60 minutes.
- Compensation is only applicable for waiting time only.
- Whenever there are changes of timing, GoGetter should ask Poster to edit the job details in the app to reflect the new timing.
- GoGetter could claim for multiple compensation, for example if GoGetter waited 30 minutes and Poster asked to send to new location, GoGetter can claim for 30 minutes waiting time and the extra distance travelled to the new location. The compensation is paid on top of the original GoGet fee offered in the job.