BEFORE PEAK DAYS (7 FEBRUARY ONWARDS)
- Check GoGetter app for Valentine's Day delivery jobs. The jobs will be posted as early as 7 February onwards. Claim the jobs that you want to do before it's claimed by other GoGetters!
- Plan ahead and arrange your GoGet jobs well to allow you to combo your jobs.
- Claim jobs to deliver to locations that you are familiar with. You will be less reliant on Google maps or Waze and can complete your deliveries faster.
- Ensure vehicle is in good condition. Breakdown is expensive! Do send your vehicle for servicing before peak period.
- Ensure cleanliness of vehicle. This will give a good impression to Poster and recipients at pick up and drop off locations.
- Learn how to handle emergency such as (click to read more):-
DURING PEAK DAYS (BETWEEN 13 TO 15 FEBRUARY)
- Use bigger vehicle (i.e. car/SUV/MPV) or bike with bag to complete more jobs.
- Wear GoGet shirt so that you will be easily recognised by Poster during pick up. In addition, many people will see you doing deliveries. The more people know GoGet, the more users and jobs there will be on GoGet! Get your GoGet shirt here.
- Bring basket/trolley - easier to arrange in your vehicle and easier to carry more during multiple floor delivery.
- Bring powerbank and/or car charger.
- Pack some drinks and food to be placed in your car. Stay hydrated and don't starve while on the job!
- Arrive earlier or on time at pick up location as the pick up location is expected to be busy, with many GoGetters and other delivery person waiting to pick up their items.
- At pick up location, mention you are a GoGetter and quote the "Group ID" to collect your delivery items.
- Count and check all items to ensure they are correct BEFORE leaving the pick up location.
- Always read the job description for special instructions by Poster. E.g. Do not call recipient before delivery as it is a surprise gift.
- Greet “Happy Valentine’s Day!” to recipient.
- Keep flowers fresh:-
- Avoid exposing to direct sunlight
- Turn on your air-conditioner
- Sprinkle water on them (you need to get permission from your Poster)
- Protect yourself! Remember to let recipient complete EDO and best to take photo if its handed over to person other than intended recipient. Read about this feature here.
- Lonely no more! Get a partner/friend and spend Valentine's Day together while earning money. You must be the person meeting recipient.
- Be on standby to receive calls from GoGet Admin. Get 5% bonus for every job when you complete the job assigned by GoGet Admin!
AFTER VALENTINE'S DAY PEAK
- Get your well deserved rest!
- GoGet will review your performance and release payment to you on 19 February 2020.