COMPULSORY: Wear face masks on GoGet jobs
In accordance to the Malaysian Government's latest ruling effective 1 August 2020, it is now compulsory to wear face masks in public places.
You will be issued a strike if GoGet admin receives reports of GoGetter's who do not wear face masks while on GoGet jobs.
Important practices to stay safe while on GoGet Jobs
- Measure your temperature before you start your 1st job of the day, middle of the day and end of your last job. If your temperature is more than 37.4 degree Celsius, please fill up this Covid-19 Health Declaration form
- If you’re not feeling well, please visit the doctor ASAP and wear a surgical mask when you’re outside.
- Sanitize your hand or wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds before and after meals, toilet breaks, before you take the item from the sender, after you deliver the item, after touching the door handle, exiting any public building and all the other possible scenario which involves hand contacts at public area.
- Carry extra tissue paper with you. Please cover your mouths with tissue paper if you are coughing, sneezing and throw used tissue away into rubbish bins. Please remember to clean your hands afterward.
- Please ensure you clean and wash your phone, steps, and video here:
6. Disinfect the interior surface of your vehicle after delivery.
7. Please ensure you’re able to perform indirect contact delivery.
8. If you’re unable to perform indirect contact delivery, avoid handing over the item with body contact. If you have gotten in touch with the receiver, please make sure you sanitize or wash your hands.